Texas Options

My money is on skater boy.

wp2-1.jpg

wp3.jpg

or.......

WG2.jpg
WG1.jpg

The TX risk pool is very high$$ and we don't have those "small group plan options" that you keep speaking of, somarco.

Again, it it being proven.... U have no clue about the Texas Health Market. Learn about health insurance in the state that u have said id the "PROBLEM CHILD" of the US Indy Health market, otherwise... shut the hell up. :mad:

Sure Peeler. Of course you are a late entrant, but still think you are on the munny evun if u kant spell.

ok, guys, explain how TX has the same "two man group, guaranteed issue, keeps the premium down" health options that other states have. Compare it to say, oh, I don't know, New York maybe? OK, I admit, New York is kind of extreme. But other states have different underwriting on groups than TX has, and we don't have all the options that some of the guaranteed issue states have. Name the companies that will issue a two man group with the health conditions described above, and the premium rates? The risk pool is often the only option for folks with health conditions here in TX, and it's high$$$.

Besides, I think somarco was talking about putting two people not working together on a two man group, like, as in, husband and wife. That's not permitted. It needs to be a legit business, and a legit employee/employer relationship. However, it is possible that some states may permit this, TX does not. On a group plan. Still, I think if they were trying to write a small group here in TX with somebody on chemo, I dunno. Guaranteed issue states would take her. She should have moved to NY.

Besides, I think somarco was talking about putting two people not working together on a two man group

It doesn't really matter what you think. All that matters are the facts which you don't have.

It seems quite obvious that you have no understanding of how a group plan works in any state, much less your own.

I have quite a few 2 and 3 person groups on the books. Do it all the time.

The game is much easier to play when you know the rules.

When one is uninsurable in the individual market, rates really don't matter when one is determined to protect their assets by purchasing health insurance. Some of my 2 person groups are paying $1800 per month in premium and consider that a steal. One lady in one of those groups is able to purchase $2900/month in meds for a $50 copay.

Do you think she likes paying $1800/month?

No, but she does like living.

somarco, I was reading the post about the lady in Lake Jackson who has no job, they are saying it is three years after she quit her job as a bus driver. It is not legal in the state of TX to write a two man group on somebody who is unemployed. Do you write two and three man groups on people with no jobs?

Back