Texas Options

" It is illegal in Texas to form a group for the sole purpose of providing health coverage. Also, a group cannot legally require you to join a health plan as a condition of membership."

that pertains to a group of individuals that have no working connection with each other ...or like the unlicensed health insurance scams that are going on claiming they work under a erisa and if you join this membership then you get guaranteed health insurance ......and if you are writing a two man group with the major carriers they are going thru the qualification paper work with a fine tooth comb to make sure they have to take the risk....you really have to know what you are doing.....have written many of them....and could prob. get these people into a plan that would pay their bills....

hummmmm..........

After cancer, now what

Insurance agents in Texas

May 1, 2008 · No Comments

Well I am still learning about the whole blogging but I find the stats portion really interesting. For example I have learned that search engines are bizarre. I have learned who Howard J Burstein is (Oncologist) and who Greg Guma is (the Executive Director of Pacifica radio), even picked up a little French recyclage 1 et 7 cancérigène plastic. People have searched for these things and wound up on my blog. I’m sorry folks, I suspect you’re disappointed, especially the French recyclers, but you’re welcome to come and hang out.
I have to give a shout out to the members of InsuranceForums.net, in the Texas options thread. The stats showed I was getting a bit of traffic and that seemed weird so I went to take a look. Guys I can’t reply on your site as I’m not in insurance sales but I want to let you know, the feedback I have gotten from people reading the Wall Street Journal article was not blaming insurance companies for the problems of the Kelly family. People have told me that they’ve had a mix of opinions generally that if you have minimal or “catastrophic” insurance you have a huge bill but if you have no insurance you have your expenses written off as charity care. There were comments that reflected on illegal immigration, national health care, out of control medical costs and not for profit hospitals refusing care because they don’t have a large enough profit?!?
I’d appreciate if readers want to comment that they do so in the comments section so that others can read them. E-mail is nice but I’m not able to move them here, I am still learning. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know, hopefully someone on that site will look back here again.

is that better fer yew charlie......

I have to give a shout out to the members of InsuranceForums.net, in the Texas options thread. The stats showed I was getting a bit of traffic and that seemed weird so I went to take a look. Guys I can’t reply on your site as I’m not in insurance sales but I want to let you know, the feedback I have gotten from people reading the Wall Street Journal article was not blaming insurance companies for the problems of the Kelly family. People have told me that they’ve had a mix of opinions generally that if you have minimal or “catastrophic” insurance you have a huge bill but if you have no insurance you have your expenses written off as charity care. There were comments that reflected on illegal immigration, national health care, out of control medical costs and not for profit hospitals refusing care because they don’t have a large enough profit?!?
I’d appreciate if readers want to comment that they do so in the comments section so that others can read them. E-mail is nice but I’m not able to move them here, I am still learning. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know, hopefully someone on that site will look back here again.

Back