Thanks Forum Gurus

How's bisiness for you? Any unexpected challenges?

February was my first month full time insurance. My first day in the field was actually 2/8. I managed to write just under 12K AP for the three weeks I worked leads. One surprise is that I feel I am buying too many leads. I am not able to get in front of all 25 people in just a week. It often takes me two weeks to find someone at home.

February was my first month full time insurance. My first day in the field was actually 2/8. I managed to write just under 12K AP for the three weeks I worked leads. One surprise is that I feel I am buying too many leads. I am not able to get in front of all 25 people in just a week. It often takes me two weeks to find someone at home.

I assume you're door knocking, which is great. May want to incorporate the assembly line system.

May I ask what type and how your are acquiring your leads?

What is the assembly line system?

Just as it sounds, each day gets X number of new leads for a 1st contact. Each time they are not home they move Y number of days to be added to next stack. Take 5 minutes each day to resort to maximize route optimization.

Do you primarily door knock? Is this how you do it?

For example, on monday knock 5 new leads and 5 leads that I previously knocked but weren't home. Amy of those 5 new leads that weren't home get added to the 5 new leads scheduled for Wednesday. Something like that?

That's it. But on second thought if you did almost 12k in your first 3 weeks you probably shouldn't change much.

Back