• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

The Art of Selling (Final Expense) by Robert "Bo" Clark

Hey thanks for asking actually tomorrow I am field training all day with my manager and then I will be out on Wednesday on my own right now I'm just out working on getting some referrals are actually self generated leads and that's actually going pretty well so I have some appointments lined up and I'm also waiting on some leads from lead concepts to kick in by the way I am using voice to text so please forgive the grammatical errors and lack of exclamation points

How did your training go!!! Did you write any biz?

Yes! I really am liking this! Had a great second day out. I am using the tv leads.

The publishing biz with the e-books is the new way of making "easy" money. I get 3-4 solicitations every day on how to get in on this huge market - the new affiliate internet market. I good idea for a book would be the war stories - similar to the TV series that Reardon wanted to do. If one would do a book- there is a wealth of information on the forum that could easily be adapted

I wrote 2 out of 2 houses I went to that were home. And today I got a call this morning from a lady who needed her daughter to be there. We are meeting up today. I also got in 2 houses I cold called on . One the woman was 89 so she didn't qualify and the other was a 44 year old cc who is getting me cc with her mom and sister next week.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TV Leads?? You're with LH?
Yep. I spent a lot of time and I chose them for specific reasons.

Last edited:
I wrote 2 out of 2 houses I went to that were home. And today I got a call this morning from a lady who needed her daughter to be there. We are meeting up today. I also got in 2 houses I cold called on . One the woman was 89 so she didn't qualify and the other was a 44 year old cc who is getting me cc with her mom and sister next week.

If you had AmCon you could have written the 89 year old.

cc? Meaning what? On the 89 year old.. Since she was not a prospect, did you get any referrals from her?

That really makes me curious. Do you mind telling specifically was attractive to you as an agent with them?

Yes! I really am liking this! Had a great second day out. I am using the tv leads.

Paige, I don't mean to be rude or a shark, but if you are selling LH in my neck of the woods...ah...well lets just say you are open game for replacement..:1cute:

TV leads are expensive and you get a lot of persistence issues...

Newby: I would be interested in the answer to your question.

Guys, let's give Paige a break and not pile on with the usual anti-LH dance and put her on the defensive about LH. I would really like to learn what it is about LH that attracts a new agent that appears to have done a bit of due diligence.

Back