I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that recommends them that is not currently working for them. Never a good sign.

Not hearing too much positive... even if looking at this as a "filler" for open times.

As was said before, they only time you're going to hear something positive about them is from them or an agent of theirs. I guess, since Integrity bought them, you might hear Integrity talk well about them.

Listened to their first few mins of their "Informational webinar"... For what they have you doing, you should be a w2 employee with some sort of sales bonus tiers.. Save your time. Biggest red flag is that its a progressive commission schedule that goes from criminal to garbage. Not worth the 10mins I spent watching the webinar.. should have just taken the dog for a quick walk.

Listened to their first few mins of their "Informational webinar"... For what they have you doing, you should be a w2 employee with some sort of sales bonus tiers.. Save your time. Biggest red flag is that its a progressive commission schedule that goes from criminal to garbage. Not worth the 10mins I spent watching the webinar.. should have just taken the dog for a quick walk.

I'm sure IMG paid $400million for something.

TAG's program works great for TAG. IFG created a similar LOA program based on some of the components of the TAG model.

I've worked for Assurance and up to now they allowed for immediate release. Apparently, a lot people are jumping ship, they will not allow you to get released. This results in you having to contact the carriers and pretty much wait anywhere 3- 6 months to change your fmo..Their commission base is pretty low...I would go somewhere else; alot of great fmo/imo out there.

I've worked for Assurance and up to now they allowed for immediate release. Apparently, a lot people are jumping ship, they will not allow you to get released. This results in you having to contact the carriers and pretty much wait anywhere 3- 6 months to change your fmo..Their commission base is pretty low...I would go somewhere else; alot of great fmo/imo out there.

Unfortunately they will make the agent wait it out. Fortunately there are more companies to work with.

Of course, your profile says you're in NY. Slim pickings in NY as to what companies you're allowed to sell.

Back