The best final expense carrier?

Your hate for orca is amazing.

Quite the contrary. I love ORCA!! They have made me a lot of money. Especially the ones that go into homes and tell people they have a "cease and desist" order against me. And dumb enough to say over the phone with me present so it could be recorded. :1wink:

We had a field day with that one.

In this case it's not just me. They haven't pulled their tricks with just me. Not by a long shot. Corporate attorneys way above me have gotten involved with their actions.

What's "amazing" is your reaction maybe? :goofy:

Might be somewhat of a complicated question but what is everyone’s best final expense product (50-85, 3k-50k) I’m talking the most bang for your buck, most affordable good product that will MOST IMPORTANTLY stay on the books and not get replaced. Everyone’s opinion is welcomed.

Thanks

Not complicated at all. No such thing as a magic bullet. You carry a mixture in your bag or you will leave money on the table.

If you are always after low cost carriers, you will hurt your own business. Don't over think premium, it's not King like you think. People buy you as an agent long before they purchase a company's product. To think differently is to rub against all the historical sales training.

If you are having issues of keeping business on the books, it's more likely a sales/service issue, not a cheaper carrier issue. I've up sold many a replacement.

Good question, but I believe your looking for an answer in the wrong area.

Not complicated at all. No such thing as a magic bullet. You carry a mixture in your bag or you will leave money on the table.

If you are always after low cost carriers, you will hurt your own business. Don't over think premium, it's not King like you think. People buy you as an agent long before they purchase a company's product. To think differently is to rub against all the historical sales training.

If you are having issues of keeping business on the books, it's more likely a sales/service issue, not a cheaper carrier issue. I've up sold many a replacement.

Good question, but I believe your looking for an answer in the wrong area.

I can’t even type how much I disagree with you on this.

are you saying you give different levels of service based on the premium?

We’ll have plenty of time for burbon and all debates in key largo.

I was looking at your recruiting contracts. According to your grid a guy does $23k a month and never hits $25k he’s silver agent for good? So he makes 110%? Looks like your a Family first guy now .Maybe one day you can sell out to Integrity like John Wetmore and Andrew Taylor.

I was looking at your recruiting contracts. According to your grid a guy does $23k a month and never hits $25k he’s silver agent for good? So he makes 110%? Looks like your a Family first guy now .Maybe one day you can sell out to Integrity like John Wetmore and Andrew Taylor.

Senior Life is one of their Core 5 companies.

What does that tell you ?

He’s giving 130% on a senior life contract equivalent to 130% at am am which most can get . Tells me Greg is at 140% min giving out 80-90% mostly . For a young guy recruiting Is we’re it’s at .

Back