The Best Link Building Technique

When you use a superlative like "The best" I'm expecting something different than link pyramid.

There are a lot of fiverr gigs that are going to leave a nasty footprint and/or be relatively ineffective. It's sort of like getting a date on CL, you might have a fantastic evening or you might wake up with a strange burning, sort of a toss up.

If someone just learned what a link pyramid is, they probably shouldn't be buying links on fiverr.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
bookmarks and directory submissions are beneficial to the user? hmmmm

I like knowing that there are multiple spun versions of the text I'm reading on lots of websites I'll never hear of. You don't?

Last edited:
No, I am suggesting building a quality web2.0 property with a good 700 word article. I only used fiverr as an example for link building is that most people dont have a link building budget.

I'll debate for a min.

What you are suggesting people to do with their website is build crappy links to their site.

Build a free blog and spam it with links.

I do agree that there is not really anything called white hat seo.

ie. When I do a Press Release, article syndication, directory submission, bookmark, etc. and do it for the reason of helping my rankings, that may not be considered completely white hat.

ALTHOUGH - the difference is - that everything I publish is quality, beneficial to the user - it just happens to have my link in it. ;)
and thats exactly why you arent placing fiverr links directly on your money site. you still need to do testing to find the right link building gig but once. Once you have found the right gig, you are good to go.

When you use a superlative like "The best" I'm expecting something different than link pyramid.

There are a lot of fiverr gigs that are going to leave a nasty footprint and/or be relatively ineffective. It's sort of like getting a date on CL, you might have a fantastic evening or you might wake up with a strange burning, sort of a toss up.

If someone just learned what a link pyramid is, they probably shouldn't be buying links on fiverr.

I like knowing that there are multiple spun versions of the text I'm reading on lots of websites I'll never hear of. You don't?

Last edited:
Hmmm next thing you know hes gonna start offering scrapebox or xrumer blasts and free .edu links, forum profile creation and signature llback links. Maybe four removed tier 2.0 properties with link blasts with different ip footprints...

Link pyramids are too obvious of a footprint....

Back