The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I am still here, many on here are about Final Expense and using leads is part of the game. Not worried about trolls who have nothing better to do. If giving positive words to this post about Final Expense is marketing, then color me guilty. - That being said, I will wait until i reach 100 posts before bringing more awareness to my brand, so don't get your undies in a bunch

Troll?? HAHA, shut yo mouth when you speaking to me boy. You constantly lie about your leads..any agent been doing this gig longer than 90 days knows that you are selling illegal stuff but hiding it by stating this on your site -

The following lead information is provided:

Full name / Address / City / State / County / Phone Number / Est Age / Est Income

*Call Recordings are NOT included. *The Address is NOT verified, this is the agents job to confirm when setting an appt.

And you have them as high as $27 and as low as $15...whats the difference? Nothing, Id bet these are avatars or press 1, both illegal. provide recordings of the leads or continue to be tarnished.

NSRH has had his panties in a bunch for over 10-years. Lol

He doesn’t like that we openly give the starting commission levels to Agents when they first inquire about contracting. Makes it harder to get good ones to sign up for his “awesome opportunity.”

NSRH has had his panties in a bunch for over 10-years. Lol

He doesn’t like that we openly give the starting commission levels to Agents when they first inquire about contracting. Makes it harder to get good ones to sign up for his “awesome opportunity.”

My undergarments are actually quite comfortable, however I appreciate your concern.

Although FEX has some very good attributes, I dont believe they differ much from what is currently offered on this forum. You offer releases, your honest about commissions, and you offer the highest commissions. All the IMO's on this board do that.

I have other major issues with your IMO, but I'm positive you would want me to keep those quiet. Its for those reasons, I would never consider contracting with your agency if I was a face to face agent.

Regarding my "awesome opportunity", I challenge to find one post where I offered to recruit one individual. Find just one.

But we can agree, that indeed, final expense telesales is an awesome opportunity, and unlike you, a third of my posts are not submitted for the mere fact of recruiting agents.

Last edited:
Wasn't asking about them. Just the the ones you ripped off. What about them? Have you paid them back?:nah:

Who do you think I ripped off? The dunce that JDeasy quoted?

Moreover, you made a remark about what JD quoted:

Geez, he threatened to sue somebody who he perceived to be questioning his sexual orientation? I guess he needs to be careful. That's a big no-no where he comes from.

And you keep dodging the question.

Where do you think I come from?

Troll?? HAHA, shut yo mouth when you speaking to me boy. You constantly lie about your leads..any agent been doing this gig longer than 90 days knows that you are selling illegal stuff but hiding it by stating this on your site -

The following lead information is provided:

Full name / Address / City / State / County / Phone Number / Est Age / Est Income

*Call Recordings are NOT included. *The Address is NOT verified, this is the agents job to confirm when setting an appt.

And you have them as high as $27 and as low as $15...whats the difference? Nothing, Id bet these are avatars or press 1, both illegal. provide recordings of the leads or continue to be tarnished.

Actually, we don't do Avatar at all. This just proves you don't know what you are talking about and just are making assumptions. But, I've seen enough of your trollish ways on here towards other users to know how you operate, just by your childish replies and lack of tact. No worries, you do what you do and I'll do my thing (Legally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back