The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ea.jpg

Although FEX has some very good attributes, I dont believe they differ much from what is currently offered on this forum. You offer releases, your honest about commissions, and you offer the highest commissions. All the IMO's on this board do that.

I have other major issues with your IMO, but I'm positive you would want me to keep those quiet. Its for those reasons, I would never consider contracting with your agency if I was a face to face agent.

Regarding my "awesome opportunity", I challenge to find one post where I offered to recruit one individual. Find just one.

No, actually if you have some actual reason that you have issues with FexContracting (other than JD was mean to you on the forum) I would love to hear it. I’m sure everyone else would too.

We try to be the good guys in a sea of mostly snakes (Snakes meaning a huge % of the IMOs not active on the forum.)

The IMOs that are active here are usually the best of the best. This forum does a good job of vetting out snakes. I think that I along with hundreds of other long time active members here have helped contribute to that.

So air out whatever dirty laundry you have. I would love to hear it. As long as you stick to factual criticism and not just silly insults and name calling.

Who do you think I ripped off? The dunce that JDeasy quoted?

Moreover, you made a remark about what JD quoted:

And you keep dodging the question.

Where do you think I come from?
You have those successful agents so you must be making some decent overrides, correct? Yet for some sick reason feel the need to swindle green insurance agents. What the hell is wrong with you? Give them their god damn money back!

Wow

I missed that one. Yes I would like to hear the story on that one too. Popcorn ready.

I was quite the detective and with enough googling, I figured it out. I’m sure you already know Newby, but for others that were curious pm - I’ll send the article. I don’t want to post on here bc frankly I don’t want to be senselessly attacked by newby. Jdeasy, and PA Bill.

I was quite the detective and with enough googling, I figured it out. I’m sure you already know Newby, but for others that were curious pm - I’ll send the article. I don’t want to post on here bc frankly I don’t want to be senselessly attacked by newby. Jdeasy, and PA Bill.
Send it to me? Thanks.

Before you sign up with any IMO do your research and call different Agencies. My recommendation is Mungia’s Insurance Squad, but you won’t go wrong under anyone in 360. Brad has more integrity than most in this business.

Matt would be a fine choice for any agent. What makes you think he wanted to talk to me about an IMO recommendation? Just because the clown said it?

If you ask Matt he will tell you that I have sent several agents his way.

You have those successful agents so you must be making some decent overrides, correct? Yet for some sick reason feel the need to swindle green insurance agents. What the hell is wrong with you? Give them their god damn money back!

The agent that made all those multiple usernames was/is a lunatic. He was JD's upline at one time. He trolled me around the internet for years just making lies up. He stooped so low to even lie about frivolous things. Just read the thread JD posted and you will see how ridiculous this one person (with multiple usernames) is.

You also conveniently missed the others who were actual customers of mine (when I sold leads 10 years ago) that attested to the fact my leads were good. I eventually sold that business and started in telesales. You can see that mentioned in that thread as well. I sold my company over 7 years ago. Did some people get lost in the shuffle? Maybe so, but that was not of my doing.

Nonetheless, Im glad you can see how successful our agents are. We really do pride ourselves on the number of agents we have who are making much more than what the industry average is. Can you believe they sell all that final expense 100% over the telephone?

Now that we got all that where do you think I came from? Still dodging?

The agent that made all those multiple usernames was/is a lunatic. He was JD's upline at one time. He trolled me around the internet for years just making lies up. He stooped so low to even lie about frivolous things. Just read the thread JD posted and you will see how ridiculous this one person (with multiple usernames) is.

You also conveniently missed the others who were actual customers of mine (when I sold leads 10 years ago) that attested to the fact my leads were good. I eventually sold that business and started in telesales. You can see that mentioned in that thread as well. I sold my company over 7 years ago. Did some people get lost in the shuffle? Maybe so, but that was not of my doing.

Nonetheless, Im glad you can see how successful our agents are. We really do pride ourselves on the number of agents we have who are making much more than what the industry average is. Can you believe they sell all that final expense 100% over the telephone?

Now that we got all that where do you think I came from? Still dodging?
McKinney, Texas?:twitchy:

Wow

I missed that one. Yes I would like to hear the story on that one too. Popcorn ready.

Newby,

At the end of the day, I have to tuck my three boys in and tell them to be good men when they grow up. I have to lay next to my beautiful wife and let her know I represented our family well. I have to lay my head on my pillow and "sleep well".

If you're not aware of the issues involved in your business, that's a much bigger deal than the issues at hand. It could possibly ruin FEXContracting. And as much as I dislike your company (and you) and what you and your cronies represent, I wont comprise my core values and air all your dirty laundry to prop myself up. My business and what I've accomplished can stand for its self, I dont need to drag my so-called competition through the mud.

If you want to take this to a private chat, Ill be more than happy to fill you in, but I wont publicly embarrass individuals, no matter how malicious those who represent them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back