Third Party PDP Quoting Tools

I love connecture . The drs will be live oct 15th so no need to go to each individual co’s sites to look drs up . Also oct 15th you’ll be able to see non licensed plans .

I love connecture . The drs will be live oct 15th so no need to go to each individual co’s sites to look drs up . Also oct 15th you’ll be able to see non licensed plans .

Its been out for 2021 and so far it’s not trustworthy. I’ve yet to check a doctor and it give the correct info for all the companies.

I filed a trouble ticket with Search & Save earlier today on the PDP only section. Two carriers that I know are offering plans in that zip for 2022 were MIA.

A few hours later the response was, Connecture is still uploading information. They expect to have all carriers populated by 10/15

While the third party tools have bells and whistles they also have missing (and probably incorrect) information.

But the Medicare Plan Finder is not completely accurate either, which is why competitors like Connecture have cropped up.

But the Medicare Plan Finder is not completely accurate either, which is why competitors like Connecture have cropped up.

Been running comparisons all month and last 2 days noticed multiple times on Medicare Plan Finder the cost estimates are lower using a standard pharmacy than a preferred pharmacy....

Connecture is mostly adopted platform and have the largest distribution network in the Medicare industry they have the largest distribution network in the Medicare industry. They download proven info from cms. But Sunfire is impressive for its innovative and time saving facilities.

Search&Save has it as well. Doesn't look all that helpful.

One thing I like about it is you get the meds they've been using, so you get the right one. Sometimes when you look at the bottle it doesn't say the full name of the drug.

Since it imports all the drugs you've taken in the past 18 months, on myself I have to delete over half of the drugs it imports, because I don't take them any more.

Last edited:
I've tried to using the quoting tool provided to me by my FMO 'Medicare Center' but its always been inaccurate with prescription drugs and providers. Any tools that are seamless other than going to medicare.gov and verifying the info on the carrier portal?

Latest posts

Back