Third Party PDP Quoting Tools

The girl who was in speech therapy for 10 years, says find something else to make fun of. Not going to have it.
Not making fun of his stutter. He struggled for years to bring it under control and he is to be admired for that. We are making fun of the fact that every time he gets caught in one of his embellishments or his outright lies, his scyophants try to blame it on his stutter.

Hard to imagine you having that issue with such command of the English language. Me, I mispronounce a lot of "chit" 'cause I have a stinkin' accent, that I no need :arghh:

I actually have a hearing problem. Which lead to me not being able to talk, since speech is really mimicking. And not being able to learn to read using phonics.

So guess who learned to read via memorization methods and reads 1000 words a minute with 90%+ comprehension?

I actually have a hearing problem. Which lead to me not being able to talk, since speech is really mimicking. And not being able to learn to read using phonics.

So guess who learned to read via memorization methods and reads 1000 words a minute with 90%+ comprehension?
One of my granddaughters stutters...from anxiety. It's getting better.

I'll stick to Sniffer in Chief, Pedo Joe and China Joe in the future.

One of my granddaughters stutters...from anxiety. It's getting better.

I'll stick to Sniffer in Chief, Pedo Joe and China Joe in the future.

Is it really that important to label people you don't like? That's what Trump does. It's a childish game. I expect it from him because he is a child in so many ways, or at least he constantly acts like it.

Latest posts

Back