THIS cannot be done!!!!

Playing the long game. :yes:

90% of the time I get an email from them before we hang up. I tell them I'm going to give them a summary of our convo.

As soon as I get off the phone, howdy email with summary goes out. By that evening, my package is prepped. 2-3 days later, package delivered. A day or so later my 4 week video based drip email campaign goes out.

Asks for feedback at weeks 2 and 4... Week 5, bonus video on how to chose an insurance agent goes out if I haven't heard from them asking them for a time to call to touch on any questions and figure out where to go next... Still don't hear, week 6 they get a call on my time.

They've already had 7 touches with me by the time I call the second time. If they're not engaged by then they won't be an active lead anymore.

Then they go into my monthly newsletter.

my fe infomerical

I don't think you'll find many FE folks with patience enough to listen to an extended commercial about burial insurance.

Send out the Walmart gift card direct mailer and give the $5 gift card for sitting through your presentation - no purchase of a policy required. You give it to every one who sits with you.

I don't think you'll find many FE folks with patience enough to listen to an extended commercial about burial insurance.

Send out the Walmart gift card direct mailer and give the $5 gift card for sitting through your presentation - no purchase of a policy required. You give it to every one who sits with you.

I don't sell FE, so take what I'm about to ask with a grain of salt:

While this produces a ton of leads, how does it covert?

Instead of giving out the $5 Walmart gift card, has anyone thought about giving away a $100 Restaurant Discount card or a Complimentary Vacation to incentivize folks meeting with you?

I hate the idea of incentive based marketing on the front end, but in the middle or bottom of the funnel, I think it can work without creating low intent prospects that only wanted the incentive to begin with.

"Hey Mrs. Mary, thanks for requesting the info you're entitled to receive on the burial insurance programs in the state of X.

My job is just to get you the info you're eligible to receive. What you do with that is entirely up to you.

I've got spots open tomorrow at 11am and 4pm.

By the way, my boss just gave me 4 complimentary vacation vouchers to Las Vegas for anyone that is able to meet with us this week.

Let me know what time works for you!"

You can give away unlimited incentives with Marketing Boost.

"Hey Mrs. Mary, thanks for requesting the info you're entitled to receive on the burial insurance programs in the state of X.

My job is just to get you the info you're eligible to receive. What you do with that is entirely up to you.

I've got spots open tomorrow at 11am and 4pm.

By the way, my boss just gave me 4 complimentary vacation vouchers to Las Vegas for anyone that is able to meet with us this week.

Let me know what time works for you!"

I like that!

Hmmm ... let me work up an FE data list door knocker's version ...

"Hey Mrs. Mary, we sent this card out to you a few weeks back to let you know you're entitled to receive important information on the burial insurance programs here in the state of X.

However, the mail being what it is these days, we didn't get yours back before it was time for me to be out in your area.

By the way, my boss just gave me a few complimentary Walmart gift cards for anyone that is able to meet with us today.

Where can we sit down real quick?"

Violates your desire for it to be "down the funnel" a piece, but truth is there are FE agents who've done quite well with the Walmart gift card lead card. I think @Rearden became a believer, if I'm not mistaken. I'd rather give a prospect a $5 gift card than pay an appointment setter $15-$20 to do my job for me (an yes, I've been that guy).

You got my noodle cooking though for sure. Nice share!

Back