This is a Great Business.

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
7:00 am on a Sunday morning. My wife and kids are all asleep. I am headed out the door on a three hour drive to a couple appointments. The people I am seeing already know the what and how much, so the both meetings will be pretty casual.

Who wants to work on a Sunday morning? I do. Because I work in this business I am able to schedule my own time. I was able to do some family stuff earlier in the week without having to worry that I may be fired.

Because of this business I can take days off during the week to hang out and do projects with one of my sons that leave to Boot Camp in a couple months. Or take my Ill mother to a doctors appointment or just have lunch with her. Or enjoy the spring mornings on the patio after the kids are off to school. Because of this business I will make as much on one Sunday afternoon as some people labor a month for.

For all of our bitching and moaning. We have it pretty good.

Next week I may feel differently.

7:00 am on a Sunday morning. My wife and kids are all asleep. I am headed out the door on a three hour drive to a couple appointments. The people I am seeing already know the what and how much, so the both meetings will be pretty casual.

Who wants to work on a Sunday morning? I do. Because I work in this business I am able to schedule my own time. I was able to do some family stuff earlier in the week without having to worry that I may be fired.

319841_400099806674461_380314661986309_1489589_1605781379_n.jpg

I am headed out the door on a three hour drive to a couple appointments. The people I am seeing already know the what and how much,

OMG, did you actually QUALIFY these folks before going to see them? I didn't think anyone did that these days.

That almost sounds as interesting as my morning...

Made some quid with sales from the USA, Canada, and Ireland, then woke up.

;)

Working for yourself isn't bad in general.

:-) Why thank you Ebenezer.

I am going to print that and put it next to my phone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
somarco said:
OMG, did you actually QUALIFY these folks before going to see them? I didn't think anyone did that these days.

If I have to put on big boy pants and drive to the Bay Area somebody has to make it rain up in here.

Last edited:
Pangaea said:
That almost sounds as interesting as my morning...

Made some quid with sales from the USA, Canada, and Ireland, then woke up.

;)

Working for yourself isn't bad in general.

Ya it is a blessing. Making mone without actually working. Also, you need to change you name to "hescalledtheSTIG"!

Back