This is a Great Postcard to Use!

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
file.php

file.php

You can get postcards like this one from postcardmania.com or make your own artwork and get a good deal at clubflyers.com.

I use Adobe Photoshop Elements when I make all my custom postcards.

I always get better results with postcards vs letters. More people look at them.

Mark, I don't know much about insurance direct mail pieces.

However, my feeling is you need to be more precision target oriented.

I believe you would be more successful if you had a filitered list and you mailed a MP postcard to new home buyers, the GI postcard to sickly prospects, the WL one maybe to new parents?

What are your thoughts?

Mark, I don't know much about insurance direct mail pieces.

However, my feeling is you need to be more precision target oriented.

I believe you would be more successful if you had a filitered list and you mailed a MP postcard to new home buyers, the GI postcard to sickly prospects, the WL one maybe to new parents?

What are your thoughts?

I agree with you. It is very important to have a targeted list.

This postcards is toward the avg family man. Maybe the new homeowner or if you can do it by age, pick middle age list.

This postcards is toward the avg family man. Maybe the new homeowner or if you can do it by age, pick middle age list.

Only problem with sending it to new home owners is that they typically don't have money left. They just sepnt it all on closing, still have to get new blinds, maybe new appliances and furniture, deal with moving expenses......it might be better to target 6-12 month notes.

Coming from an industry that dealt with new home owners - I heard the whining all the time about how much they have to spend for and for that.

Only problem with sending it to new home owners is that they typically don't have money left. They just sepnt it all on closing, still have to get new blinds, maybe new appliances and furniture, deal with moving expenses......it might be better to target 6-12 month notes.

Coming from an industry that dealt with new home owners - I heard the whining all the time about how much they have to spend for and for that.

Now your talking..instead of new homeowners,,just home owners...

We are lucky here in ga, we can look up homeowners at www.gaassessors.com for free. This is where I get them from.

Ok, I would of hated for you to send out the card as is.

Cause to be honest if someone sent me a postcard like that with the different life insurance options listed, I'd be like wtf?

Even if you were a P & C guy, who put auto/home/boat etc etc, I'd be like big deal unless there something to grab my attention like a rate reduction or a hooters girl/coupon for a strip club.

Last edited:
Here is a banner that I like you can add to a website.

Attachments

• mortgage_protection.jpg
    mortgage_protection.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 37
Back