This Is Worth Seeing

Man, it was like someone filmed my time as a captive agent. So honest, it hurts. In the same token, it must be so common through the business, that something like that was almost word for word...

Don't know if I want to say thanks for that one as it's like reliving a car wreck.

OMG! I almost went down that road. I became a Farmers Reserve agent last September and quit after 3 months. Their rates in Cal were absolutely horrible; so high that sometimes I was embarassed to present a quote. I remember getting about 40 decent leads and not writing a single one. Thank God I'm on the independent side right now. Closing about 60-70% of all leads. I have a good buddy that went career with Farmers about 2 years ago. Poor guy acts just like the guy in the video. Farmers is just plain bad and they'll hire just about anybody off the street as long as their credit is good. Go figure.

I feel pretty fortuante. I've not experienced any of that! I did bust out laughing in my cubicle several times!

I lived that nightmare for about a year. Sad how common the themes are for the various captive companies. "WIN A BIG TRIP!!" Had a friend win one and then nearly **** when they saw the 1099 show up. The "manager" only having been an agent for a year? Yep, lived that one.

Back