Thoroughly Disappointed in EFES So Far

This week, I got even fewer leads. This week it was ZERO leads.

Things will change this week, or I am done with them.

Are you the only one getting the leads in your area from them? Are you lock in for that area?

Is it that there is not enough leads for all the agents or just nothing coming back to them?

Maybe they read your posts.
eek.gif

If you've been in the insurance business 15 years, you must have other things to work on until they can get this going. I can't imagine not getting ANY leads but I have done a 1000 piece drop and only got 3-leads before.

I would ride it out but go door knocking in the meantime or work your base until they get the leads for you.

go with a company that can give you leads, closer to your house. i sometimes get disability leads 1 1/2 hours from my home.... if i don't sell them , the ride home sucks...

How many small businesses do you think you past on the way to and from your appointments?

Time is money-

Waiting around for till your leads come in is counter productive

You can easily get 10 fresh hot exclusive leads in less than a couple hours of work-

I get roughly 10-12 leads a week via mailers, another 8-10 from manufacturing them myself, and another 3-5 from my bandit signs
I am sending out post cards for FE soon and I thought about using bandit signs. Are you using them for FE leads? If so, do you mind sharing with us how you word the sign?

You need to get in Joe C's ear. I know that in GA AND SC, the returns suck! But I can tell you that use jDeasy as a light I'm the path. Meaning, he ha the same issue. But he powered through it. Worked with the H.O. and now gets mail every week. So, my suggestions...contact your upline an voice your concerns and complaints, contact the H.O. And see what you can do to increase the count. I can also assure you that they have a ton of mail out there for you but the return is slower than normal. Again, that area(s) blow. But doable and for the right agent, success as if we are havin that problem...so is everyone else so jumping from ship to ship will only cause more disappointment and aggravation. Good luck.

Did they tell you it was performance based? Bc that's what they told me. I'm not in the best area, and they said as long as I'm selling, they'll keep the leads coming. That's what they expect it seems, if you produce = no worries...if you don't, then yes, worry. I've received leads every week.
;)

Back