Too Many Choices!

I am not sure what to do! Too much going on!!! First, I am holding down 2 part-time jobs: 1 has consistent hours, the other one, I get to pick my own schedule. In addition to that, a am currently under contract with Nyl, just got my general lines license in June. I am also studying for my series 6 license. I have yet to make a sell. It seems I have a small natural market, (which just compounds the troubles!)

I recently found out on fb that a longtime classmate of mine is in this same field, and I reached out to him for some advice. Apparently, he is Indy, and has me enticed to joining him at his company, considering that Fyc at Nyl is 55%, but my friend is able to bring me on for 80%.

If I decide to do this, how do I go about it, considering the contract? I know some of you have embraced the Indy side, and I know some of you will say go for it. Is it as simple as giving a 2week notice, or is it something more involved?
:confused:
Jen

What do you mean by considering the contract? You have produced nothing at NYL. You should be able to just walk away. Did NYL help pay for any licensing?

Back