Top 100 P&C Agencies

Why isn't SIAA on here? Is that revenue split among the PGI agencies per say?

SIAA is here under the Top Agency Partnerships category: Top 20 Agency Partnerships. Bigger than #2 and #3 put together. Not too shabby.

SIAA is #1 under Agency Partnership. Is that revenue equal to "premium" or is that actual commission revenue :O
What you see on these lists are the total PREMIUMS written (not revenues). So an agency with $200 million in premium "only" brought home about $25 million.

Hey Shawn;

Wow, sure would like to see a pic of some of those contingency checks!

Dave
I have no dog in this fight but one of the reasons these partnerships work is on the last SIAA members meeting I attended there was an agency that received a $27,000 contingency check FOR ONE QUARTER. I received an $8,000 contingency check which was tiny of course in comparison.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree 15MM in premium is pretty low to be on the top 100. I know a decent amount of agencies in my area alone that are over there mark and not on the list.

There ARE DIFFERNT LISTS. That is Revenue not WP.

Pics of Contingency checks... we get them all year and they are really big. Last one I saw was 119k (I believe) and shared with our agents (I know)- They knew the amount prior to us receiving the check- a great way to be transparent.

I believe we have additional comp with over 40 carriers. The SIAA guy is right, it is the beauties of joining a group.

Ins1245: You do make more than me. Baaaaaaam!

Last edited:
Back