Top Companies for Final Expense

Oxford Life
Settlers Life
American Continental
Security National Life
Kemper(Got to have a GI)

That's a good list. I would add standard life as well.

----------

If you are selling in northeast Georgia. You must have;
Lincoln Heritage
Senior Life
Bankers

It be hard for me to make a living without those 3. ;)

***aren't we all being productive thus morning before the call***

Don't forget columbian and GPM lol

----------

Top 10 Companies for Final Expense Insurance
1.Lincoln Heritage – a well known company that has an outstanding reputation for final expense insurance plans. They are recommended by the Better Business Bureau.
2.Foresters – with 130 years experience in the insurance business, Foresters is a company that can give excellent quotes for final expense policies.
3.Guardian Insurance – they offer a no medical exam policy and can give you coverage for up to $50,000.
4.Securus Final Expense – this company offers a diverse policy when it comes to final expense insurance plans. They are also well-known and have been an industry favourite for a while now.
5.American Income Life – offers affordable final expense insurance plans, great for the average American with a steady income.
6.AFBA – their package takes care of everything for you when it comes to your final expenses. Check out their Silver Premier Final Expense policy.
7.Columbian Financial Group – besides the death benefits, CFG also offers cash value for your policy that you can borrow against.
8.NGL Insurance Group – offers a personalized service and as of recent, they boast of an almost 99% claims percentage with all their clients.
9.Statefarm – a very well-known company in the insurance industry, Statefarm offers final expense insurance coverage for people 50-80 years old to about $250,000.
10.Canada Protection Plan – CPP offers a no medical exam plan for those who do not have time or resources for it but want a final expense insurance policy.
:goofy:

Is this post serious or facetious?

wasnt there a thread on here a while back about MoO mailing to your clients a different and cheaper FE after you sell them a policy?

They mail the GI offers out which is cheaper on the smokers for sure. I've never liked that part about them.

Back