Trans Apps (another Noob Question)

EasternShore

Expert
What's the deal with ordering TransAmerica applications? Are we really supposed to print out their 15-page app every time we use them? Just double checking, since their guy on the phone today sounded genuinely surprised that anyone would want to actually place a supply order for apps.

What's the deal with ordering TransAmerica applications? Are we really supposed to print out their 15-page app every time we use them? Just double checking, since their guy on the phone today sounded genuinely surprised that anyone would want to actually place a supply order for apps.

You are correct sir:D Do it, order them apps, make them spend money on that ink;)

You can order printed apps. From the main menu goto:

Telemarketing - Supplies > Catalog > Then select what you want from the Forms dropdown menu. If you save the app (or whatever) to favorites it's easier to find the next time.

Not all the forms needed will come with that. Such as the HIPAA, Bene, etc. but single forms are easy to print out as needed.

Get contracted with Security National Life---very similar premiums, the app is only one 11" X 17" sheet--half of it just signatures----turn down almost NO ONE, excellent customer service, and get 10% co-op bonus for marketing

TA lets a couple of things slide that SNL wont. SNL has got a couple of common drugs that are kill shots (cant remember now) and they do NOT like anyone with mental conditions. I take those to TA

TA can take a half hour to do the app---and its so complicated you are SURE to make a mistake and get to do it all over again

Call Bob Staup at SNL and discuss

to order apps, I go to agentnetinfo.com, then to TransMarketing - supplies, then to products----order what you want. it does take a while to get use to.

to order apps, I go to agentnetinfo.com, then to TransMarketing - supplies, then to products----order what you want. it does take a while to get use to.

Yeah I don't know why these companies make their website so difficult to use.

Get contracted with Security National Life---very similar premiums, the app is only one 11" X 17" sheet--half of it just signatures----turn down almost NO ONE, excellent customer service, and get 10% co-op bonus for marketing

TA lets a couple of things slide that SNL wont. SNL has got a couple of common drugs that are kill shots (cant remember now) and they do NOT like anyone with mental conditions. I take those to TA

TA can take a half hour to do the app---and its so complicated you are SURE to make a mistake and get to do it all over again

Call Bob Staup at SNL and discuss

I find it actually takes a lot longer to do an SNL app than a TA app. With snl you have to list the meds, duration, reason etc. With Trans it has a whopping 3 more signatures. That takes me all of, just a guess 30 seconds.

I find it actually takes a lot longer to do an SNL app than a TA app. With snl you have to list the meds, duration, reason etc. With Trans it has a whopping 3 more signatures. That takes me all of, just a guess 30 seconds.

You don't have to list duration. Feel free to tip me for saving you 1 minute on all future SNL apps :)

Back