Trans Apps (another Noob Question)

I find it actually takes a lot longer to do an SNL app than a TA app. With snl you have to list the meds, duration, reason etc. With Trans it has a whopping 3 more signatures. That takes me all of, just a guess 30 seconds.

Yeah, It seems intimidating as a noob because of all the forms but once you write a few apps you realize it's not that bad. But that's not where the trouble starts...it all starts the moment you fax it to the carrier. You missed a signature, or you need to have the insured initial something stupid. They even put my app in pending status because they thought I spelled the last name wrong once. Really? Then after you correct it, they find something else wrong...ooops gotta go back to the client one more time. All these stupid things just to get it approved and issued. Then when you get it issued they pay quickly, which is nice. But oddly it seems like my Trans client seem to have the most bank issues...and I never find out about it until it lapsed. But I tolerate them only because they take the crazies, and even some other major conditions that other carriers don't even like to be in the same room with.

Yeah, It seems intimidating as a noob because of all the forms but once you write a few apps you realize it's not that bad. But that's not where the trouble starts...it all starts the moment you fax it to the carrier. You missed a signature, or you need to have the insured initial something stupid. They even put my app in pending status because they thought I spelled the last name wrong once. Really? Then after you correct it, they find something else wrong...ooops gotta go back to the client one more time. All these stupid things just to get it approved and issued. Then when you get it issued they pay quickly, which is nice. But oddly it seems like my Trans client seem to have the most bank issues...and I never find out about it until it lapsed. But I tolerate them only because they take the crazies, and even some other major conditions that other carriers don't even like to be in the same room with.

Foresters takes crazies too, all day long.

Back