Trans revamped their fe product . Copd graded now

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I haven’t wrote a trans in a long time . Got an email this afternoon they revamped the fe product .More real time decisions and easier E-App . I was looking at the guide . One of the only things they were good for was copd . That’s graded now so worthless . Graded with trans is the modified and crazy exp . Rates look the same

I haven’t wrote a trans in a long time . Got an email this afternoon they revamped the fe product .More real time decisions and easier E-App . I was looking at the guide . One of the only things they were good for was copd . That’s graded now so worthless . Graded with trans is the modified and crazy exp . Rates look the same

I did see they are saying instant decision. I did not see anything about the copd.

I did see they are saying instant decision. I did not see anything about the copd.

Open up the 24 page agent guide they provided . It shows about 15 ailments and what level it will be .

Also another issue is they list heart disease as standard now . That was always preferred as I recall . Haven’t written Trans in a long time but they used to take heavy heart stuff preferred. They even took nitro prescribed 2 yrs or more standard .Their guide is only 2 pages and breaks no medications down . The hr/wt guide 40 lbs less that many carriers . The max weight for standard is still within preferred with many carriers . Under the guise of trying to attract fe business back with easier this and that it looks like they tightened underwriting.

Also another issue is they list heart disease as standard now . That was always preferred as I recall . Haven’t written Trans in a long time but they used to take heavy heart stuff preferred. They even took nitro prescribed 2 yrs or more standard .Their guide is only 2 pages and breaks no medications down . The hr/wt guide 40 lbs less that many carriers . The max weight for standard is still within preferred with many carriers . Under the guise of trying to attract fe business back with easier this and that it looks like they tightened underwriting.

Would you post the entire agent/UW guide?

Back