Trans revamped their fe product . Copd graded now

Also another issue is they list heart disease as standard now . That was always preferred as I recall . Haven’t written Trans in a long time but they used to take heavy heart stuff preferred. They even took nitro prescribed 2 yrs or more standard .Their guide is only 2 pages and breaks no medications down . The hr/wt guide 40 lbs less that many carriers . The max weight for standard is still within preferred with many carriers . Under the guise of trying to attract fe business back with easier this and that it looks like they tightened underwriting.

When do these changes supposedly take effect? I did an eapp last night and the questions were unchanged.

Man, we only use them for DE biz, but now they must want out of the FE biz with these changes.

There is never anything simplified about Trans. They continue to disappoint agents across the country while responding to needed change slower than molasses in the Artic.

That said... they are able to bill correctly most of the time, they take DE, and they've made at least something easier (we'll see, haven't used them in awhile).

They can be so dang frustrating even when they are attempting to change for the better! :arghh:

It's like going from loose to solid bowl movements... it's still all a load of crap! :wacko:

I haven’t wrote a trans in a long time . Got an email this afternoon they revamped the fe product .More real time decisions and easier E-App . I was looking at the guide . One of the only things they were good for was copd . That’s graded now so worthless . Graded with trans is the modified and crazy exp . Rates look the same

Upon further review, Trans did increase rates.

Also 2 apps now. One for juveniles, under 18. One for 18-85.

They were barely in the FE business. Now they are completely out.

Kidney disease OR dialysis Standard. Chronic pain Preferred.Bipolar preferred.

C’mon man,I don’t have their paper app I did a dummy E App on myself and spoke to an UW

Back