Transamerica $2 Leads

Anybody know about these? Evidently they are people that replied to Trans/Monumental by mail card but did not buy from Trans. Not sure how old they are. Also, whoever knows how to reach Thad I would greatly appreciate his contact number. I sent PM but no reply.

Anybody know about these? Evidently they are people that replied to Trans/Monumental by mail card but did not buy from Trans. Not sure how old they are. Also, whoever knows how to reach Thad I would greatly appreciate his contact number. I sent PM but no reply.

These are probably just YIG B leads. Thad is contemplating a huge Jane lead sale, so he is unavailable at the moment.

I have not talked to Thad lol.

These leads come from Trans not any FE IMO. Who has Tarzan leads if Thad has Jane leads?

I wouldn't put it past YIG to offer to sell their b leads through Transamerica.

I've bought them before. Decent B leads but 3 to 4 years old.

I prefer new leads.

These leads come from Trans not any FE IMO. Who has Tarzan leads if Thad has Jane leads?

Just because they didn't buy from Trans doesn't mean they didn't buy. The agent may well have sold them a policy with a different company.

Yeah me too. The crazy thing is that they are reselling,albeit for next to nothing, leads from mail pieces agents mail and didn't write Trans business on. That's exactly why I want to be in control my own leads. Kinda dirty imo of them.

Back