Transfer to new IMO/FMO/MA

I have a lot of potential appts set up for annuities and life and wondering if I should sell them through FEG, but I have had it with them, or wait until I have transferred to a new IMO/FMO/MA.

OK, if FE it is probably what these other guys are saying. If Traditional Life several companies you can simply dual contact. You are an independent agent.
AIG, I have several numbers with total different uplines. Same for Protective, LFG and others.

If FE, different rules.

OK, if FE it is probably what these other guys are saying. If Traditional Life several companies you can simply dual contact. You are an independent agent.
AIG, I have several numbers with total different uplines. Same for Protective, LFG and others.

If FE, different rules.
I thought so. Thanks for verifying my thoughts

Wait. You could also use different carriers through a new FMO.
Thank you very much. I had a telephone appt this morning and he wanted to buy from me but I told him my situation with moving and he said he would be ready in a few weeks so keep in touch. I am looking at Gordon Marketing to move to. Anyone know of them. I will also start another thread on that.

Thank you very much. I had a telephone appt this morning and he wanted to buy from me but I told him my situation with moving and he said he would be ready in a few weeks so keep in touch. I am looking at Gordon Marketing to move to. Anyone know of them. I will also start another thread on that.
If you go with Gordon, you have to be able to dance. :yes:

If FE, different rules.

Yes, my response was for FE (Final Expense) Whole Life products with AIG. Thanks for sharing about the different writing numbers with AIG. They have different products so maybe I can ask around from other IMOs as well so I can also offer their Term products. :-)

Yes, my response was for FE (Final Expense) Whole Life products with AIG. Thanks for sharing about the different writing numbers with AIG. They have different products so maybe I can ask around from other IMOs as well so I can also offer their Term products. :-)

Yeah, With FE you are more at the mercy of the IMOs. Some very good ones out there. and some very bad ones out there. Do your due diligence.

Which products and what is it you like about them?

Back