Travis here’s a little proof of my production .

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Got this email yesterday .Ambassador is the highest level you can get with Humana . That’s 12 k pts to hit .I’m near 18 k pts with 3 months left . Somebody said I’m a keyboard warrior in my parents basement . And Travis thinks I’m a troll . Somarco thinks all mapd agents bser’s . Show me your production Travis . In the end aren’t we all in this game to help people and make money ?

Attachments

• A2A7EBF7-5544-4FF5-A079-12CE1DCC1E54.png
    A2A7EBF7-5544-4FF5-A079-12CE1DCC1E54.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 58
Got this email yesterday .Ambassador is the highest level you can get with Humana . That’s 12 k pts to hit .I’m near 18 k pts with 3 months left . Somebody said I’m a keyboard warrior in my parents basement . And Travis thinks I’m a troll . Somarco thinks all mapd agents bser’s . Show me your production Travis . In the end aren’t we all in this game to help people and make money ?

1) I never called you a troll. I called you insecure. As with others, I called your constant bragging desperate.

2) I didn't look at your production, because that was never the argument I was making. I don't care how much you produce. You're the one concerned about other people's production against yours.

3) I've been open that my book is a slice of my income. I use my expertise differently. I make more than enough to cover my nut without having to kill myself. That's the name of the game for me.

4) I sell MAPD. I've never been called a BSer.. so that's full of holes.

Honestly, I kind of feel sorry for you now. I don't know why you think this would change what I was saying. You're literally proving my point.

You don't need anyone's validation here. You're working DSNP, which MAPD is unfortunately the best choice. It's not for most people over 65. In most cases there are better options. Poor or not.

I'd really beg for this post to be removed. It is probably the most desperate thing I've seen on this forum since 2004.

I am so sorry for you.

Last edited:
Somebody said I’m a keyboard warrior in my parents basement . And Travis thinks I’m a troll . Somarco thinks all mapd agents bser’s . Show me your production Travis . In the end aren’t we all in this game to help people and make money ?

Congratulations on having great production. I think that if your goal was to show that you are not a "keyboard warrior" you failed miserably. Creating a new thread is the antithesis of NOT being a keyboard warrior lol.

No hate but I think it is clear that your ulterior motive was to brag about your production. :dull:

I guess Travis gets on my nerves . I enjoy all the other posters but him . He reminds me of a engineer who dissects everything and never sells squat . That will be my final production post .Peace out . Back to ideas .

I guess Travis gets on my nerves . I enjoy all the other posters but him . He reminds me of a engineer who dissects everything and never sells squat . That will be my final production post .Peace out . Back to ideas .

So, basically you're saying I live rent free in your head?

What I read here is that you want my approval.

You literally say that you're not doing to talk about production, and have to pretend like you know what I do by bashing it. You don't.

I write ENOUGH for me. That's all you need to know

You're really immature and I feel bad for you.

Forum PRO TIP:

If you don't like what I'm saying, click my name and press ignore. Because I'm going to keep disagreeing with you when appropriate and tell you exactly why I think you're wrong.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Ly1sHiK.gif

2akSj.gif

giphy.gif

I have just been watching this from the sidelines, but with this post I think you are trying to force Travis into your mould and perception of how a Senior Market Insurance Agent should conduct their business. Travis has told YOU, very clearly, multiple times, about his business philosophy. You are (most inappropriately) trying to force a production competition battle here where no desire for one exists on the part of anyone but yourself. I think Travis' life plan may be a bit more broad and nuanced than the one you express at the very end of your post.

I would also add:

It has been my experience here that a poster who believes they are a success in life only if they obtain universal approval from all other forum members will be doomed to a lifetime of failure.

Back