Travis here’s a little proof of my production .

I’ll leave this hot potato alone . It’s all cool .Theres a lot of young agents that I want to show what’s possible . I don’t recruit so talking or showing production doesn’t make me a dime . Neither does me exploiting the real marketing dollars for agents or high fe contracts .If you said what I’m saying on a Facebook group you’d be banned because you took money out of the recruiting starter of the group .As far as the comment I don’t want to live my job somebody said . I avg 3 hard days a week 10 months of the yr . That means I’m going from 9-6 then that’s it as far the field goes . The other 1 1/2 days it’s client calls and following up business or issues .Aep that’s 7 days a week . Then dec 7 th to Jan 3 rd I don’t work . That’s very reasonable and low hrs . But when I work it’s super intensity . I know guys who work in factory’s 60 hrs a week and have zero life and make little . You got to sacrifice a little to get the big big book .

He bragged to me about how he makes mid 6 figures in a bad year. I bragged to him that I go hiking and golfing multiple times a week and spend a ton of time with my kids.

Winning in my book.
Do it today, tomorrow may never come. Live your best life today.

I def coast now too...

last thing I ever wanna do is go back to those old days of feeling like I'm on a hamster wheel, no regrets, but I will say I don't mind seeing passion and desire in other people.

That.

I get resentful now if I have to put on big boy pants and shoes.

We had a bell and it was rung with each appt set.

Wow, flash back to my old dialing for dollar days. Leader boards and pizza and beer for the hitters that week.

Same guy then started to say I wrote so much biz bc I had big boobs.

They say that about me know too.

Maybe I should go track him down and lose my shit like you guys do in here....ROFLMAO.

Video or it didn't happen.

That is true... Jackson, Braxton, and Eyepatch already love me because I bought the farm. Gus will love when the Brussel sprouts start coming in.

We also name all of our wild inhabitants as well. We have Harriet the rabbit and Winston the groundhog.

The other evening I walked out of garage and there were like 4 dearabout 100 ft from my door. I looked dead at them, they looked dead at me for a few minutes. I called my wife, they were gone.

View attachment 7795

This is how I take business calls.
View attachment 7796
WTF! Clean that fan!!

Back