Trinity Life-Family Benefit Final Expense: Face to Face Requirement--6/1/202

Root only gives his agents 90% with Trinity so i'm assuming he had to accept a 120% contract to do telesales with them .I'm willing to bet based on co's like Foresters pulling out of telesales that claims history is worse .Trinity's rates are way to low to effectively allow telesales company wide and turn a profit . You need crazy bloated rates like Ramiz and Senior life has to do that .

We give out a little higher than that. We also don't allow DE business in your first 5 apps or we cancel the agent's contract voluntarily. Even then we're considering not allowing it for our group, but so far it's not an issue.

We're doing everything we can to preserve this Trinity telesales contract.

Foresters was different. Their old VSOP telesales process was exploited by a bunch of unscrupulous call centers during the wild-west telesales days of avatar and press-1 leads...which killed it for everyone else. With legit interested leads and a real rapport building sales process from independent agents that actually care about their business (and their contracts), I don't foresee claims or persistency being an issue.

Regarding Ramiz. I'm going to miss him spittin telesales truth up in this place.

We give out a little higher than that. We also don't allow DE business in your first 5 apps or we cancel the agent's contract voluntarily. Even then we're considering not allowing it for our group, but so far it's not an issue.

We're doing everything we can to preserve this Trinity telesales contract.

Foresters was different. Their old VSOP telesales process was exploited by a bunch of unscrupulous call centers during the wild-west telesales days of avatar and press-1 leads...which killed it for everyone else. With legit interested leads and a real rapport building sales process from independent agents that actually care about their business (and their contracts), I don't foresee claims or persistency being an issue.

Regarding Ramiz. I'm going to miss him spittin telesales truth up in this place.

If you ever want to chat to see if Sr Life has a place in your portfolio contact me. After the application is written up on the ipad (basic standard model) we do a 3 minute recording with just the agent and Ms. Jones, no 3rd party interference.

When we hang the phone up we click "submit" and the recording and application are bundled together and go straight to Sr Life.

I'd like to share all the advantages with you including the TV leads. SL also takes DE (as earned). I can get you higher %'s than you can get direct with SL.

following this thread,,
Did I hear that the legacy program can be used as an add on for policies sold with non sr life companies? anyone doing that to good effect? cost? etc? thanks

Latest posts

Back