Trump

Cash

Guru
100+ Post Club
This was brought up earlier by another member.

I doubt this would be a high priority item for him as president so I wouldn't worry about it.

Re: A Trump Presidency & Life Insurance & Taxes

Don't worry Trump's not going to be elected. If it's too hard for him now, what's it gonna be like in 6 months?

I wouldn't count on it.

And it's not too hard right now, he is kicking a** and taking names.

I'm just saying I don't think taxation on life insurance will happen either way.

:) You mean like he's taking Megan Kelly's? ;)

You know HC stood there at a town hall as somebody told her "None of my friends like you, we don't think you're trustworthy".

She didn't have him thrown out. She didn't have thugs gather round him. She answered his question. I doubt she'll refuse to do a town hall again unless she controls the question. She didn't call for his coat to be taken and have him thrown outside...

She basically showed a bigger set of balls this weekend than Don.

This is one tactic that will backfire badly for Trump. If a reporter can scare him off, what happens in the real world?

I am hesitant to give this man all the power in the world, when a little blond TV personality can make him stay home because she'll be rough on him.

Let's face it, being president means almost half the country will hate you while you govern. What's Trump to do if elected? Why do you think every president in the modern age grows 15 years older (republican or democrat) during those 4-8 years?

You know HC stood there at a town hall as somebody told her "None of my friends like you, we don't think you're trustworthy".

She didn't have him thrown out. She didn't have thugs gather round him. She answered his question. I doubt she'll refuse to do a town hall again unless she controls the question. She didn't call for his coat to be taken and have him thrown outside...

This is one tactic that will backfire badly for Trump. If a reporter can scare him off, what happens in the real world?

I am hesitant to give this man all the power in the world, when a little blond TV personality can make him stay home because she'll be rough on him.

Let's face it, being president means almost half the country will hate you while you govern. What's Trump to do if elected? Why do you think every president in the modern age grows 15 years older (republican or democrat) during those 4-8 years?

Not saying I agree with Trump - but anyone that watches The Kelly file knows that she doesn't like Trump. Bill O' Reilly said it best last night, He will not endorse any candidate because that will cause him to be an unfair journalist.

Reagan skipped the Iowa debate and it turned out pretty good for him.

She didn't call for his coat to be taken and have him thrown outside...

Yeah but to be fair, this current El Niño effect has made for a super mild winter in Vermont. ;)

Swatting a fly doesn't mean you're scared of it.

Just let me put it this way. Have any of you guys "nailed" who was elected President the last couple times? ;) Back when we had a section for this stuff there was a whole lotta "certainty" amongst this crowd that someone else would be in the white house twice. So forgive me for, not following your choices. Your track record simply isn't that good fellas.

(drops mic, walks away)

----------

Not saying I agree with Trump - but anyone that watches The Kelly file knows that she doesn't like Trump. Bill O' Reilly said it best last night, He will not endorse any candidate because that will cause him to be an unfair journalist.

(pics mic back up)

Doesn't matter. A president will have to face people who don't like him all the time.

And I wouldn't compare Trump to Regan. I don't think Ronnie skipped a debate because he might be asked tough questions either. Trump and Reagan are not an equal comparison.

(drops mic again and goes back to work)

I'd hate to see how he would handle the kind of treatment Obama has gotten then. Not that I'm any more a fan of him, but he didn't bow out and go hide.

And unfortunately, I wouldn't bet on trump not getting elected. I think there are plenty enough people who don't see him for the train wreck he is - enough to get him the popular vote.

Last edited:

Trump has no platform so he would get exposed if he debated Hillary. She has way too much knowledge and experience for him to even be on the stage with her. Like her or not it would get ugly.

sat what you want about trump or any of the others for that matter

But please don't try to make HC out to be anything worth anything

She is a liar a thief and a crook, she doesn't even blush and doesn't even try to hide it.Both her and her Husb

I don't know if there are any good choices and I am not for anyone, but endorsing her would be like promoting the cashier that's been stealing everything in your store, You catch her head manager.

Back