Trust Barrier in Cold Calling

MikeMan

cold calling

What are some ways you guys get past the trust barrier in insurance? It seems a ton of people these days are worried about identity theft, etc.

Last edited:
Re: cold calling

I honestly invite them to say NO. I tell them if they want to tell me to take a hike, they can. Brings down all the barriers and defenses.

Goilini, I just busted out laughing at your comment! Thanks! I think it should be prefaced with "honestly"

"Honestly! You can trust me!'

I started email marketing efforts and would followup those who showed interest with a call with no results.

Then I tried sending them an email from my personal account and giving them the option of setting up a phone chat or GoToMeeting or whatever.

I didn't hear back from the majority, but a lot of people actually took the time to respond and actually ended up purchasing our software.

I think cold calling today is just too intrusive, since everyone now is social networking, texting, emailing, etc.

I started email marketing efforts and would followup those who showed interest with a call with no results.

Then I tried sending them an email from my personal account and giving them the option of setting up a phone chat or GoToMeeting or whatever.

I didn't hear back from the majority, but a lot of people actually took the time to respond and actually ended up purchasing our software.

I think cold calling today is just too intrusive, since everyone now is social networking, texting, emailing, etc.

Is this an "offer"?.....:skeptical:

Back