Uhc Cutting Commissions?

My upline told me that due to the fact that they were still processing through ACA Express and not considered complete they would not be paid on the old schedule.

Your upline should of had you calling your clients back to do phone apps with hcgov or direct enrollment apps where applicable.

My upline told me that due to the fact that they were still processing through ACA Express and not considered complete they would not be paid on the old schedule.

Sounds like he's just giving you the worst case scenario. Everything is saying yesterday was the last day to submit business to get paid the old amount.

Your upline may not understand Web Brokers. The "Still Processing" phase is usually only a matter of minutes. My experienced-based advice is to find out more details from your upline ASAP, so you don't regret it later. Good luck!
ac

Sorry, new here. This is for Medicare right? Which plans with UHC are cutting commissions? What were the commissions to begin with and what will they be now? Thanks for the help!

Sorry, new here. This is for Medicare right? Which plans with UHC are cutting commissions? What were the commissions to begin with and what will they be now? Thanks for the help!

UNITEDHEALTHCARE AARP MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT COMMISSION is now 2% in FL no?

If you're talking about FL it was 8% now it's 4% off exchange (which you can't quote unless you wait an hour on the phone) and 2% on exchange. You can only quote on a WBE or healthcare.gov

And no it's not Medicare.

Back