I haven’t seen anyone advocating for MAPD only. Just page after page of agents claiming that access to care is more important than food, electricity, heat, water, and other daily necessities.
So that's what you took from my post. Got it.

I’ve been hearing that insurance companies don’t need us for almost 15 years now and how our commissions are going to be cut.

No one knows. So why make fake speculations? Just go out and write. I made plenty of money when med sups paid $224 and new to Medicare MAPD paid $350. Cut my commissions. I’ll be more than fine with all of the fly by night agents staying away.

I’ve been hearing that insurance companies don’t need us for almost 15 years now and how our commissions are going to be cut.

No one knows. So why make fake speculations? Just go out and write. I made plenty of money when med sups paid $224 and new to Medicare MAPD paid $350. Cut my commissions. I’ll be more than fine with all of the fly by night agents staying away.

I wish they would stop advancing commissions-that would help keep some of the riff raff out of the game.

In 2007 about 27% of beneficiaries had a supplement. Today that’s 21%. In 2007 about 17% were enrolled in MAPD. Today that’s 51%.

So, most people enrollling in an MAPD were never going to enroll in a supplement to begin with. Why? Because they couldn’t AFFORD IT.

But the MedSupp Taliban on here thinks they are now worse off.

I giggled at Med Supp Taliban. That’s a good one

Back