Underage GI plans!!!

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
I keep running into under 40 or 50 SICK people! My goodness!
I have had several gi plans thru the years. They all seem to be one night wonders.
Ideas?

It amazes me as well. Sick, over weight and on a ton of psych meds. :wacko:

I guess buba gulps of diet coke aren't so good for you. :yes:

My best suggestion is Son's of Norway. They do GI from 0 up to 85. That said, like most GI's they really aren't top shelf.

Low, low commissions, agent sight has no bells or whistles, however; the eapp seems to function well.

It amazes me as well. Sick, over weight and on a ton of psych meds. :wacko:

I guess buba gulps of diet coke aren't so good for you. :yes:

My best suggestion is Son's of Norway. They do GI from 0 up to 85. That said, like most GI's they really aren't top shelf.

Low, low commissions, agent sight has no bells or whistles, however; the eapp seems to function well.
I wish i had SON in my area! I am in TN

Sr Life is in Tenn. and their GI is from ages 0-85, zero health questions of course. Their GI also pays renewals. Feel free to call me 252-292-3350 anytime from 9am est to 7pm est Mon thru Sat.

What’s street for your GI ? I heard it’s 40% ? Renewals are 1.5% years 2-5 ?
Is this true ?

How much is 10k for a 40 year old male ?

Great Western $49.56

Can you beat that ?

Is this true ?

Great Western $49.56

Can you beat that ?
No, he can't beat that price, but the OP was looking for something for those under age 40.

Is this true ?

Great Western $49.56

Can you beat that ?

Lots of agents have higher than 40% comm. on GI for ages 0-85. The 40% may exist, maybe the 90% contract? Anyway, if someone is age 0-39 and needs a GI then that 40% of something is better than 80% of "can't write them".

As mentioned earlier, anyone is free to call me if you'd like to add this product to your portfolio.
Greg...252-292-3350.

Lots of agents have higher than 40% comm. on GI for ages 0-85. The 40% may exist, maybe the 90% contract? Anyway, if someone is age 0-39 and needs a GI then that 40% of something is better than 80% of "can't write them".

As mentioned earlier, anyone is free to call me if you'd like to add this product to your portfolio.
Greg...252-292-3350.

Don’t you think you could recruit better if people reading your responses saw that you were straight up and not evasive?

Sons of Norway issues GI ages 0-39 and is cheaper,pays higher commissions.

Contact Todd King on this forum.

Age 35 $10k senior life $64 a month .Nationwide as close to gi as being gi $35 . It has a aids question and are you in the hospital .Nationwide pays 65-70% comp .Senior life pays 35-40% comp . I can’t believe Insurance depts approved senior life’s gi rates . That amounts to Loan sharking and it’s damm right immoral .

Back