Underwriting Tool- Free to try out

Settlers is gone so he must have been right ?
Are you writing as much business as JD ?
Are you going on carrier trips ?
Are you writing with SL ?
You still haven’t responded to my question about naming any agents on this forum that consistently outperformed JD year after year ?

Memory lapse ?
Noah, you seem to be very hostile toward me for some reason. Find that strange since I often defended you in the past.

You know I am not writing as much business as JD, never have and never will. I have never claimed to be a big producer, especially here lately. Even if I had the ambition to do it, I am no longer physically able.

I have never written SL . Where in the world did you ever get that idea?

I cannot speak as to what other agents have done year by year but there have been agents post here about doing $500K+ in a year. There is a tele sales agent, believe his name is Martin, that supposedly does $1 million per year. From I have read, it would appear Travis might have written more than JD but I have no proof one way or the other.

JD is a giant in the business as this thread testifies:
https://insurance-forums.com/commun...-fe-policies-in-2010-anyone-came-close.27831/

However, I asked you how you knew that JD was the top agent in the country. That is a claim that would be hard to prove when it comes to independent agents since their business is spread out among many companies.

BTW, I just had another birthday. At my age I am entitled to the occasional memory lapse. :yes:

Noah, you seem to be very hostile toward me for some reason. Find that strange since I often defended you in the past.

You know I am not writing as much business as JD, never have and never will. I have never claimed to be a big producer, especially here lately. Even if I had the ambition to do it, I am no longer physically able.

I have never written SL . Where in the world did you ever get that idea?

I cannot speak as to what other agents have done year by year but there have been agents post here about doing $500K+ in a year. There is a tele sales agent, believe his name is Martin, that supposedly does $1 million per year. From I have read, it would appear Travis might have written more than JD but I have no proof one way or the other.

JD is a giant in the business as this thread testifies:
https://insurance-forums.com/commun...-fe-policies-in-2010-anyone-came-close.27831/

However, I asked you how you knew that JD was the top agent in the country. That is a claim that would be hard to prove when it comes to independent agents since their business is spread out among many companies.

BTW, I just had another birthday. At my age I am entitled to the occasional memory lapse. :yes:

Hostile ? You have quite an imagination

Simply asked you to provide a few names on this Forum ?

“There is a tele sales agent, believe his name is Martin, that supposedly does $1 million per year. From I have read, it would appear Travis might have written more than JD but I have no proof one way or the other”.

Keywords : Supposedly: Read: Appear: No Proof:

What does that tell us about what you know as facts?

Hostile ? You have quite an imagination

Simply asked you to provide a few names on this Forum ?

“There is a tele sales agent, believe his name is Martin, that supposedly does $1 million per year. From I have read, it would appear Travis might have written more than JD but I have no proof one way or the other”.

Keywords : Supposedly: Read: Appear: No Proof:

What does that tell us about what you know as facts?
And, how do you know JD is the #1 agent in the nation? Where is your proof that JD has written more than anyone else in the last year? 5 years? If you notice you are teh only one that ahs made a flat statement that you knew who the number one agent in the nation is.. Where are your facts?

And, how do you know JD is the #1 agent in the nation? Where is your proof that JD has written more than anyone else in the last year? 5 years? If you notice you are teh only one that ahs made a flat statement that you knew who the number one agent in the nation is.. Where are your facts?
You would have to be living under a rock to not know this

OK, please elaborate on your points.

EX1:...20 leads for $320? DM? Fresh and exclusive? No body has fresh exclusive FE DM leads for $16 each. Where is your source? Don't try to compare FB from you with DM from me.

No, I'm talking about DM leads. However, I must admit to a mistake. I should have put "as low as", because it is different prices for different areas. LeadMax is the source. You don't have access though.

EX2:...Are you saying that you cosign for your agents' charge backs to be deducted from the back end rather than be deducted from advances? For some reason I thought the norm for brokers was 75% advance with immediate charge backs.

It works different ways with different companies. Since our agents get paid by the companies, we don't control which way they do it. However, many companies will deduct from the backend, if there is one. Of course, new agents (the ones that will hurt from chargebacks more), don't have that back-end built up, do they? So, for a new agent, it is an irrelevant issue.

EX3...Are you saying you cosign for your agents to be able to get leads? I think you are being untruthful...again.

Not sure where you are getting that, but no, we don't. There is no reason for it from our viewpoint.

EX4: Are you saying you have several years of FE telesales experience? Not telemarketing Todd. Real production via telesales. No you don't. Be honest now.

Listen, you've got more than me, I'm not trying to prove that point. The point I'm trying to prove is that you've been wrong with just about everything you think you know about me and TR King Insurance Marketing.

I'm not going to argue with you Todd. You're a nice guy, I believe.

"I'm not going to argue with you Todd. You're a nice guy, I believe."

THANK YOU!!! I've been trying not to argue with you for a long time but you don't want to accept facts and you just keep coming back for more, even after I own you several times! I do admire your tenacity, but at some point you just have to admit that SL isn't the end all be all!!

BTW....can you just simply answer Noah's UW questions? He's been asking nicely.

"I'm not going to argue with you Todd. You're a nice guy, I believe."

THANK YOU!!! I've been trying not to argue with you for a long time but you don't want to accept facts and you just keep coming back for more, even after I own you several times! I do admire your tenacity, but at some point you just have to admit that SL isn't the end all be all!!

BTW....can you just simply answer Noah's UW questions? He's been asking nicely.

You've never owned me...lol. With that comment that you made I'm starting to think you're not such a nice guy after all. If you don't want to argue with me then don't. Just do what professionals do....have an adult discussion sharing differing view points.

Last edited:
You been around for a while why are you questioning this man’s capabilities?

If you are in doubt,why don’t you ask him to prove it ?
I am not doubting JD's capabilities.. I acknowledge he is a legend when it comes to FE production (and I think he was also a top producer when he did MP).. Unless you have a problem with reading comprehension, you can see from this thread, I cast no doubts on his abilities. I have never heard JD claim to be the number one producer of FE in the nation.. He has been number one with different companies but that is not the same. He certainly has an admirable record that few ever achieve. But, why should I need to ask him? You are the one that made the claim.. I am simply asking you the same as you are so eager to demand of everyone else, show your proof. But getting you to do that is harder than getting Greg to answer your underwriting questions.. :yes:

I am not doubting JD's capabilities.. I acknowledge he is a legend when it comes to FE production (and I think he was also a top producer when he did MP).. Unless you have a problem with reading comprehension, you can see from this thread, I cast no doubts on his abilities. I have never heard JD claim to be the number one producer of FE in the nation.. He has been number one with different companies but that is not the same. He certainly has an admirable record that few ever achieve. But, why should I need to ask him? You are the one that made the claim.. I am simply asking you the same as you are so eager to demand of everyone else, show your proof. But getting you to do that is harder than getting Greg to answer your underwriting questions.. :yes:

Rouse, you just can't have a mature discussion with a kid who spends more time playing video games than time on his insurance business.

On a different subject, when you visit your clients you wrote a few years ago, and encourage them to cash that policy in, then write them a new policy with another carrier....well...anyone can write $200k per year on 10 leads a week...lol.

Back