United American

I do not know why people even mention the annuity when discussing selling UA HDF. It is not necessary or even required.

If a client ended up owing $1200 to the hospital, I am sure they can pay $50 per month until the bill is paid. So add the the $50 to the $30 premium & you can end up paying $80/month. Throw in another hospitalization and now you are up to $130/month. IF u get hospital bills. If not, you save lots of $$$ & get the protection Insurance provides.

Nice Math make hosp stay look $50 cheaper without mentioning that $50 will take 2 years to pay. Besides I don't think its helpful to add monthly medical bills back pay. Its not what they would want to do and it is depressing and stressful to them

These are ideas to tell a client. They are not 2 year olds. They can look at the big picture and make an informed decision about the possible future costs. Insurance is about protection.

Any agent that sells the HDF is looking out for the client.

Most agents will not sell the HDF because of the low commission. But I bet most will buy the HDF when they are on Medicare.

Honestly if a senior in FL is that concerned an figuring paying a monthly to pay off a hosp Bill, Then I generally will Sell MA, And that client will be much happier then paying a monthly premium that he feels ins is not doing much for him.

----------

These are ideas to tell a client. They are not 2 year olds. They can look at the big picture and make an informed decision about the possible future costs. Insurance is about protection.

Any agent that sells the HDF is looking out for the client.

Most agents will not sell the HDF because of the low commission. But I bet most will buy the HDF when they are on Medicare.

I see so you don't see how a senior might get messed up with your spiel?

Good luck with that

These are ideas to tell a client. They are not 2 year olds. They can look at the big picture and make an informed decision about the possible future costs. Insurance is about protection. Any agent that sells the HDF is looking out for the client. Most agents will not sell the HDF because of the low commission. But I bet most will buy the HDF when they are on Medicare.
You sell a lot ?.........................

These are ideas to tell a client. They are not 2 year olds. They can look at the big picture and make an informed decision about the possible future costs. Insurance is about protection. Any agent that sells the HDF is looking out for the client. Most agents will not sell the HDF because of the low commission. But I bet most will buy the HDF when they are on Medicare.

Or the client could spend $47 more per month and go with Plan N and not have to worry about a hospital bill.

I rarely come across a person who wants to go with a Hi F when they are presented with Plans G and N as an alternative. But you claim that most will buy Hi F. My experience says otherwise.

I show HDF, N, G, F. Most have no interest in HDF. Most go N or G. A few go F.

Most are tired of deductible and high maximum out of pockets which probably is a reason they do not show much interest in HDF. According to UA they should only be interested in HDF. I think it is better than MAPD if you can handle the years you have the "event" and the $2180.

It is funny that anyone under age 65 would jump at a plan that has close to no deductible, pay 20 % and have a max out of pocket of $2180 a year

It is funny that anyone under age 65 would jump at a plan that has close to no deductible, pay 20 % and have a max out of pocket of $2180 a year

Or they just realize they are getting older and the odds of needing medical care is greater.

Many younger people especially in early 20's feel health ins is like car ins they pay because they have to, they don't believe they will need it

Back