United of Omaha

69 year old smoker. She thinks she is healthy and may think she is not going to die in that two years anyway. Probably been smoking over 50 years. Stats say differently. If the sister is going to be the one on the hook for the funeral cost she may be your best advocate.

I'm with you. Only way I'd stop by is if the sister is there. Let her be your advocate, play the ROP card heavy. Good luck

----------

I'm with you. Only way I'd stop by is if the sister is there. Let her be your advocate, play the ROP card heavy. Good luck

I replaced a Vantis with an AmCon today... $7/month more but had the graded AmCon benefit as opposed to the ROP.

Also, replaced the wife's Forresters policy..big thanks to Reardon for that one.

UPDATE:

Went back over to this house thurs, but had no luck convincing other sister to NOT take a 2yr ROP with MoO cause of the $15 difference. The sister whos my client, tried too, she couldnt convince her either. So I left with no hard feelings, and everything was cool between the 3 of us

Then Sat morning my client calls, and says her sister will stick with me, she doesnt want the 2yr ROP....so now both are my clients once again!

What a fickle biz we work!

UPDATE:

Went back over to this house thurs, but had no luck convincing other sister to NOT take a 2yr ROP with MoO cause of the $15 difference. The sister whos my client, tried too, she couldnt convince her either. So I left with no hard feelings, and everything was cool between the 3 of us

Then Sat morning my client calls, and says her sister will stick with me, she doesnt want the 2yr ROP....so now both are my clients once again!

Nice save.

UPDATE:

Sometimes you have to be willing to just walk away. You can do the chasing or you can be chased.

Back