United of Omaha

Premiums are not paid after age 100. Policy matures either at age 121 or age 100. Most companies are going to age 121 now. So UnO is actually better for the client.

Every whole life policy has a maturity date.

So other than the two yr wait there is no rebuttal for this offer from UoO? Their rates seem pretty competitive and it is all done by mail - no agent.

So other than the two yr wait there is no rebuttal for this offer from UoO? Their rates seem pretty competitive and it is all done by mail - no agent.

Well, that seems to be two big negatives. Two year wait and they don't get an agent. Also, the rate only looks good because they don't rate for tobacco. For a non-smoker, it wouldn't be competitive against many level plans.

In my experience, most people love their agent after it is in force. It is only in the beginning when they have misconceptions about agents or are getting to know you that they are leery of agents.

If there is an NSF problem, they call me. Moved, call me, Bene change, call me. Death claim, call me. Not everyone calls me, but I would say most do, and they appreciate what I do and how I expedite things versus the company.

The 2yr wait IS a big deal for ppl who don't deserve it & their non smoker rates are easily beatable. But I will say their rates are competitive.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

Back