Unsold Leads Website

Fair enough, but where he fell off my spam radar was the statement regarding the Leads Clearance leads drying up. As mentioned previously, I use these leads with very good experience. The cherry picking feature along with the pricing makes them an exceptional value.

Really? Here's what sounded like a "commercial" to me:

"Since I'm just starting out, I don't have that much money to spend on leads. So far I've been using the leads clearance website. I've had a pretty good experience so far. They are far from perfect but at least its cheap. Problem is, Leads Clearance hasn't had any new leads in my entire state for the past week.

Does anyone here know of a leads website (life insurance) like leads clearance, that sells unsold leads that are pretty good quality for $2-$10? I also like how leads clearance lets you preview the leads and lets you buy them individualy instead of in bulk."

Have you talked to a leads dealer lately? This sounds exactly like what they'll tell you. I might be wrong, but stick around here a little longer and you'll see that even if he's not spamming, he sounds exactly like those that do.

The OP didn't hit my spam radar either. In re-reading it, I see how it might be interpreted that way, but then in reality, I can't think of a way a legitimate person asking the question that was asked could ask it without tripping a spam alert to some degree.

Sometimes, you just never know.

Dan

I loved Leadsclearance. I'm totally bummed they went were owned by insuranceleads.com, which was bought out by All web leads, which has practically non existent customer service. I was buying annuity leads, and made a CRAP ton of money. One commission was $27,000, and another was $21,000. Leads cost me only about $12. All web leads cost $39 for annuity leads, with no guarantee or filter on what you get and they WILL NOT answer the phone at customer service. I need a good cherry pick source for annuities. Any ideas? Thanks!

I am trying Mary Wong's unsold from Superleads, I posted in another thread, but got no response. Has anybody tried her aged leads? I have never been able to find an annuity lead vendor with any volume, but life leads seem to work for these (though not great). Seems to me aged and unsold are the way to go, I have seen no improvement with so called "fresh leads" or exclusive leads. After I try Mary Wong's leads I think I will mix in some from stellarprospects.

I am trying Mary Wong's unsold from Superleads, I posted in another thread, but got no response. Has anybody tried her aged leads? I have never been able to find an annuity lead vendor with any volume, but life leads seem to work for these (though not great). Seems to me aged and unsold are the way to go, I have seen no improvement with so called "fresh leads" or exclusive leads. After I try Mary Wong's leads I think I will mix in some from stellarprospects.

So does leadsclearance still offer the cherry picking feature?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where did you post this - in what thread? What other lead recommendations for MPI do you have?

Last edited:

Tried them out, and they were just like all other aged leads..Most of them already bought, some disconnected numbers, others were tired of getting called...Did sell a couple, and I think my closing nubmers were in line with others at about 1.5-2%...My only concern with Superleads is that I am not sure they create their own leads...I have a feeling they buy them from other sites, and before you know it, the lead is getting 15 calls from 15 different agents

Because Sam owns this forum and posts whatever he wants wherever he wants whenever he wants! You should try the leads out, you might like them!

Back