Unsold Leads Website

Sam said:
Because Sam owns this forum and posts whatever he wants wherever he wants whenever he wants! You should try the leads out, you might like them!

Please no common sense in regards to where you can post on your own forum. :)

Because Sam owns this forum and posts whatever he wants wherever he wants whenever he wants! You should try the leads out, you might like them!

I have reported this post because it was the humorous thing to do...and SAI double-dared me.
:1laugh:

Hey Folks,
I was talking to an agent today that likes a website called: LifeLeadsDirect.com. If you look at the bottom of the site you will see they offer Auto, Home, Health & Disability leads also. He feels it is a great resource for slightly aged leads. From what I can tell, they have really good pricing....but I have no personal experience of course with that or the Quality.

It appears pricing can change every 4 hours...kind of a supply/demand type system if I read the FAQ's correctly.

Anyway, I have no financial interest in this...just trying to pass on what appears to be a good source for slightly aged data. Plus what I really like...they give credit for Bogus leads...that says a lot to me.

Anyone have any experience with this company they'd like to share? I did a search of the Forum & came up with this thread from 2009. Things can change pretty fast in the internet world of course.....so, I put in a call to them to see what I can find out & will pass it on.
If you need Quality fresh leads....give me a shout! :idea:

Good one Chumps!

How many of those companies still around and/or have been bought out? Most have, unfortunately for agents IMHO.

FYI: because of the constructive criticism from Forum members, we dropped eHealth from our forms. It just wasn't worth it for the small amount of "chump" change they paid us:) [Sorry Chumps....low hanging fruit]

First business day of the New Year.....anyone sell anything yet?:idea:

Hey Folks,
I was talking to an agent today that likes a website called: LifeLeadsDirect.com. If you look at the bottom of the site you will see they offer Auto, Home, Health & Disability leads also. He feels it is a great resource for slightly aged leads. From what I can tell, they have really good pricing....but I have no personal experience of course with that or the Quality.

It appears pricing can change every 4 hours...kind of a supply/demand type system if I read the FAQ's correctly.

Anyway, I have no financial interest in this...just trying to pass on what appears to be a good source for slightly aged data. Plus what I really like...they give credit for Bogus leads...that says a lot to me.

Anyone have any experience with this company they'd like to share? I did a search of the Forum & came up with this thread from 2009. Things can change pretty fast in the internet world of course.....so, I put in a call to them to see what I can find out & will pass it on.
That is part of the ileads.com network, isn't it? You know those guys don't you?

Really? Here's what sounded like a "commercial" to me:

"Since I'm just starting out, I don't have that much money to spend on leads. So far I've been using the leads clearance website. I've had a pretty good experience so far. They are far from perfect but at least its cheap. Problem is, Leads Clearance hasn't had any new leads in my entire state for the past week.

Does anyone here know of a leads website (life insurance) like leads clearance, that sells unsold leads that are pretty good quality for $2-$10? I also like how leads clearance lets you preview the leads and lets you buy them individualy instead of in bulk."

Have you talked to a leads dealer lately? This sounds exactly like what they'll tell you. I might be wrong, but stick around here a little longer and you'll see that even if he's not spamming, he sounds exactly like those that do.

Probably true, but I am not sure what he was spamming.

Steve/PCBInsurance,

Sorry for my delayed response. Yes, I learned it was part of iLeads.com after reaching out to them. Nice folks over there with a long track history. Not as well known as the 2 big dogs in the insurance lead space. In talking to them, it seems to me like they are straight shooters. :idea:

Back