USA Data for T65's......

Russ

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I have been using them for several years to get names, with numbers, of those turning 65. My latest order for names from May thru August included no names with numbers listed for the entire month of May! Odds of that happening are 1 in 1000.

There is more to the story, but I don't really need to bore anyone. Just wondering other sources for getting names with numbers of those turning 65. I'm willing to try another option.

I have been using them for several years to get names, with numbers, of those turning 65. My latest order for names from May thru August included no names with numbers listed for the entire month of May! Odds of that happening are 1 in 1000.

There is more to the story, but I don't really need to bore anyone. Just wondering other sources for getting names with numbers of those turning 65. I'm willing to try another option.

ListShack

ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads

We provide quality lists for members of the association. I've been told be a very prominent list broker that these are as good as they get.

Rick

I use Josh Stacy at Affordable Marketing Lists for my T65 lists. He also runs List Shack. I have done business with him for years and I would highly recommend you give him a call at (315) 529-5710.

I signed up with List Shack and sure enough there are names with numbers for May 2016, turning 65.

Thanks for all of the help!:yes:

Back