Usa, usa, usa

I was just talking about the NFL in general. You come to South Lake? Hopefully you caught some great weather...it's been really nice. Today is our first cloudy day in a while.

Nah, not really!! :1baffled:

Our 1st full day was Monday June 16th, cold & windy as hell...tues was a lil better, and Wed (our last day) was the best, but all days were in the 60s.

The forecast the rest of the week was 70s!! :1rolleyes:

Nah, not really!! :1baffled:

Our 1st full day was Monday June 16th, cold & windy as hell...tues was a lil better, and Wed (our last day) was the best, but all days were in the 60s.

The forecast the rest of the week was 70s!! :1rolleyes:

Bummer...this last week has been solid. June can be weird but July-mid Sept is almost always guaranteed 75-80, sun, and no humidity.

I hope that you had fun anyway!

I like the USA's chances against the waffle makers. Looks like workplace productivity takes it in the shorts again Tuesday...or we just get a real early start to Fourth of July weekend

Guys, the first half of the world cup is pool play, just like any other tournament played. You're playing for as many points as possible. The USA finished with 4 points and Portugal finished with 4 points. The USA had a better goals difference (goals scored - goals allowed) thus they move on the tie breaker system.

From this point on, it is knockout play. No more ties, no more worry about points or goal scored or allowed. Now it is win or go home.

Latest posts

Back