Very Easy to Sell Life Product

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia

Click on the button on the bottom right to enlarge the video.

I sell a lot of this product. It is very easy to sell. I think that you can add this to what you are doing and make a lot of money from it.

The video is worth watching. I offer training classes on this product and if you have any questions on it, just give me a phone call at 877-968-5757.

This is a niche product that I can teach you how to make a lot of money selling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you were not supposed to try to sell or recuit people on this forum?

You can't come on the forum and start spamming is the rule. The rules say that you must have at least 100 post. Which I'm well past. I'm not just showing a company and asking you contract. That is why there is a training video on the post and I'm willing to teach you what I do with the product and you can copy me.

how would this policy pay if an officer was killed in the line of duty.

If they are a regular police officer, they would pay. It can not be a cia,fbi, swat or bomb squad. It can be a reg cop.

I thought you were not supposed to try to sell or recuit people on this forum?

Here are the posted rules:

Insurance Offers Section Rules - Read this before posting Go to Top
If anyone would like to post an insurance related offer in the agent offers section, we are now opening it up for new submissions. The rules are as follows.

1. You must have at least 100 posts on the forum in order to make an offer. If you do not have 100 posts, you can either contribute more frequently, and try later, or you can inquire about paid advertising.

2. All offers must be approved before they get posted. I have also set the forum to not display any comments until they are approved.

3. If you want to offer a contract with a particular company, you must elaborate on what kind of support you will provide.

4. If you want to offer your services as a consultant or mentor, we welcome it. You must specify which state you are located in.

5. This is a test format. Hopefully, it will work and enable us to have a place where we can access discounts on products that we might otherwise be paying for anyway, and a way to give something back to the top contributors.

Seems to me Mark has met all the guidelines. We have the product available also, and it is a good sellable product. A lot of our agents really like it.

I can teach anybody to use this product. It has some niche markets. I think the video that I made where answer most of the questions about the product. I go after large groups with this product. Example Motorcycle groups, atv groups, truck drivers, fighter fighters and a ton of groups.

I offer training on how to use this product. Just contact me if you need any help.

Back