Very Easy to Sell Life Product

Foresters is good eh?

I don't know what Foresters has to do with this thread or subject or why you would ask about something that has nothing to do with this.

You might want to do a search on the forum and find out if they are good or not.

I don't know why you thought Foresters had something to do with this product or video

This is a United Home Life Product.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for my paperwork from UHL. Mark is like lightening. I got my start up packet from him in less than four days and there was a weekend included in that LOL.

I can't wait to get started selling this product and the FE product from UHL.

Some of the Acceptable Occupations:
  • Coal Miners (surface workers, not using explosives)
  • Construction Workers (not using explosives/blasting)
  • Fireman (municipal and volunteers)
  • Nurses
  • Policeman (municipal, penal, armed guards) BUT NO FBI,DIC, DEA, Federal Air Marshall, Swat or Bomb disposal crews Postal Workers
  • Semi Drivers
  • Teachers
Mark, a little off subject but.... Any life carriers that will cover a civilian doing bomb disposal overseas?

Mark thanks for all the tips and time you spend on helping other agents to get back to basics cause it still works. I think the drawl is charming (being from new england) I found the video vey helpful and I've added to my bag of tricks!!

Mark thanks for all the tips and time you spend on helping other agents to get back to basics cause it still works. I think the drawl is charming (being from new england) I found the video vey helpful and I've added to my bag of tricks!!

Your welcome.

LOL ... Funny ...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You would think that all my clients talk funny also then.
I'm not sure if all people here talk like I do.

But, to tell you my boring story that not many people will ever know about me. I was born 70% deaf in my right ear and 80% in my left ear. I was 5 years old, before they fixed it with 2 sets of tubes. I had a lot of speech problems and going up in the south didn't help any.

It does not bother me if anyone says I talk funny. It has never been a problem with sales or the people that I help.

Also, try recording yourself and see how you sound on tape.

I had the video on Viddler and stop my viddler acct. I also have it on youtube, so you can use that link instead...sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back