Very Easy to Sell Life Product

[viddler]http://www.viddler.com/player/a2ebbee3/[/viddler]

Click on the button on the bottom right to enlarge the video.

I sell a lot of this product. It is very easy to sell. I think that you can add this to what you are doing and make a lot of money from it.

The video is worth watching. I offer training classes on this product and if you have any questions on it, just give me a phone call at 877-968-5757.

This is a niche product that I can teach you how to make a lot of money selling.

http://www.rosenthalfinancialservices.com/_downloadz/accidentaltape.mp3 <--- Click Here I forgot to add this audio tape that I also made about prospecting and the product.

Mark, I tried to view the above link and all I got was musiv with some wierd graphics. Did I miss something or is it a joke?

Must be your audio player. I just tested the link and the audio file played fine for me. I played it using window media player.

You might just want to watch the training video.

I made the audio files a long time ago, but just made the training video the other day.

[viddler]http://www.viddler.com/player/a2ebbee3/[/viddler]
You can just watch this training video I guess.

I have contacted UHL to get a full list of exclusions on this policy. I also emailed Mark and he was kind enough to send me what information he had on hand.

I am expecting that they will get back to me on Monday and that I will be able to see exactly who is excluded from coverage here. Then I can focus my marketing a little better. After all, whoever is not excluded must be included LOL.

I have contacted UHL to get a full list of exclusions on this policy. I also emailed Mark and he was kind enough to send me what information he had on hand.

I am expecting that they will get back to me on Monday and that I will be able to see exactly who is excluded from coverage here. Then I can focus my marketing a little better. After all, whoever is not excluded must be included LOL.

The following are examples of activities for which you would be declined: Aviation, scuba diving, sky diving, auto/motorcycle racing, rodeo,military,in my terms "anyone that is famous" and mountain climbing.

Some of the Acceptable Occupations:
  • Coal Miners (surface workers, not using explosives)
  • Construction Workers (not using explosives/blasting)
  • Fireman (municipal and volunteers)
  • Nurses
  • Policeman (municipal, penal, armed guards) BUT NO FBI,DIC, DEA, Federal Air Marshall, Swat or Bomb disposal crews Postal Workers
  • Semi Drivers
  • Teachers

Only problem I see is the guy in the video talks kinda funny.

I was laughing so loud I could barely hear him.

The only good thing, is after I couldn't laugh anymore because I was hurting so bad, he was stilllllll taaaaaallllllkkkkkiiiinnnnggg. So , I did get to hear the video. .

Seriously, if you need help with delivery of your message, tone, volume, fluidity , passion, etc. you can get a good example by clicking play.

Only problem I see is the guy in the video talks kinda funny.

I was laughing so loud I could barely hear him.

The only good thing, is after I couldn't laugh anymore because I was hurting so bad, he was stilllllll taaaaaallllllkkkkkiiiinnnnggg. So , I did get to hear the video. .

Seriously, if you need help with delivery of your message, tone, volume, fluidity , passion, etc. you can get a good example by clicking play.

Be nice Slim...............LOL

Mark talks slow so we don't miss anything............

Back