Very Satisfied with Agent Methods

I’m not very tech savvy but I put them in the drivers seat and in my experience they made promises that were never delivered on. They claimed they would generate leads and drive traffic using Facebook and I never got anything at all. I think in fairness agents considering them should know what my experience has been before they lose as much money as I did.
While I never got one lead in 8 months, and now they've raised their prices to where it's too much a month for an "online business card", I had their basic website and I always understood that you don't get SEO with the basic plan.

I have nothing but high praises for AM's customer service and Dvora is good.

I brought my own content to the site from a Wordpress site I "tried" to make and mixed some of theirs with mine. When I left I took my content with me and they made no demands. I had a smooth transition from AM to my new site. The AM site looked a lot better than the one I made my self....but had the same results. No leads.

I made a GoDaddy site. Same results...not one lead. When my GoDaddy site expires next year, I'm going with the one BADTROUT recommended. I believe it's called Insurancesplash.

The problem with this is you were expecting something from Agent Methods that they do not do. To my knowledge, they don't do SEO work, which is what drives traffic to your website.

I do not do any SEO. I have a website (not through Agent Methods). I get multiple leads daily. I don’t think whether someone “does SEO” (whatever that means) determines whether a website produces leads. I believe your website has to have relevant content and provide a reason for someone to call you.

I do not do any SEO. I have a website (not through Agent Methods). I get multiple leads daily. I don’t think whether someone “does SEO” (whatever that means) determines whether a website produces leads. I believe your website has to have relevant content and provide a reason for someone to call you.
Jack,

You do a ton of SEO. Content is king and Google is only getting smarter.

Having a lot of well-written, expert content has you showing up at the top of a lot of searches.

The only other things that matter are UX, page load times, and relevant, authoritative backlinks (maybe a few other ancillary things but those are the big ones).

Maybe you should sell SEO services instead of LTC...that is, whenever you want to take a huge paycut.

Jack,

You do a ton of SEO. Content is king and Google is only getting smarter.

Having a lot of well-written, expert content has you showing up at the top of a lot of searches.

The only other things that matter are UX, page load times, and relevant, authoritative backlinks (maybe a few other ancillary things but those are the big ones).

Maybe you should sell SEO services instead of LTC...that is, whenever you want to take a huge paycut.

Fine, I have well written content.

However, I do not pay anyone to do black hat or white hat SEO. I have no backlinks. I do not participate in social media. I do not share content. My website is not mobile friendly. I am not trying to game google. My last blog post was 8 months ago. So, not really sure if I am doing a ton of SEO.

Fine, I have well written content.

However, I do not pay anyone to do black hat or white hat SEO. I have no backlinks. I do not participate in social media. I do not share content. My website is not mobile friendly. I am not trying to game google. My last blog post was 8 months ago. So, not really sure if I am doing a ton of SEO.
FWIW, you have 3100+ backlinks from 140+ domains.

You don't have to beg for backlinks (or pay for them) when your content is good and you're perceived as an expert.

I've personally looked into them. Its a subscription model so they own all the code and hosting. Personally $99 a month to start for a basic website is far too much. I host and build our own websites with Wordpress and I pay like $12 a month for hosting and can build them out however I like and an unlimited amount. I even design my own funnels. Of course for someone who isn't technically savvy and just wants a set it and forget it solution this may be one of the few custom choices out there for our industry.

Thanks Zach. I wish I had the time and patience for it. I’m more of a set it and forget it so I don’t mind paying as long as it makes sense.
I paid a lot more than $99 per month and when I left because I wasn’t getting results I found out that he had switched my hosting to Amazon. Understand, I owned and used my website for many years before AgentMethods got involved. Then when I contacted Amazon to regain control of my website I was completely locked out and they wouldn’t recognize me as the owner because I did not have the password. AgentMethods refused to give me the required user ID and password to regain control over my website unless I paid them for it.
I ended up paying a developer to replicate my website and set it up as hosted where I wanted with me back in control.

I made a GoDaddy site. Same results...not one lead. When my GoDaddy site expires next year, I'm going with the one BADTROUT recommended. I believe it's called Insurancesplash.

I'm almost finished with the setup process of InsuranceSplash, and after a week of back and forth, my site should be live next week, exactly how I want it, and I still haven't paid them any money. When I approve the final version of the page to launch it, it will start the $50/month billing cycle. It may be a little steep for a website, but it's customizable, looks great, and they don't charge anything for setup. The support is great also so far.

They offer SEO and paid ad services also, which I haven't tried. I can provide a link to my site for any who are interested after it's live.

After the site is live, they say they have a "drag and drop" management system for upkeep and adding content, but I haven't seen or tried this yet.

I've done a fair amount of looking around and so far InsuranceSplash seems to be well ahead of the pack.

Thank you Abrasax.
I would be interested in seeing the site whenever you’re ready to post the link.
When I was looking into services like this I did call Insurancesplash based on a recommendation from badtrout in one of his posts and I was impressed with them.
My reasoning for not hiring them was because the individual I spoke with was very upfront and honest about the fact that they weren’t able to provide the immediate return I was looking for.
Instead of just taking my money they explained to me what they could do and couldn’t do so I would definitely do business with them in the future.
My websites have already been designed and live for quite some time so it didn’t make sense for me.
I went a completely different route with AdWords and IP targeting which works well but can be extremely expensive.
Good luck and thanks for the input.

I'm almost finished with the setup process of InsuranceSplash, and after a week of back and forth, my site should be live next week, exactly how I want it, and I still haven't paid them any money. When I approve the final version of the page to launch it, it will start the $50/month billing cycle. It may be a little steep for a website, but it's customizable, looks great, and they don't charge anything for setup. The support is great also so far.

They offer SEO and paid ad services also, which I haven't tried. I can provide a link to my site for any who are interested after it's live.

After the site is live, they say they have a "drag and drop" management system for upkeep and adding content, but I haven't seen or tried this yet.

I've done a fair amount of looking around and so far InsuranceSplash seems to be well ahead of the pack.

Hey, can you pm your website? So I can see it thanks.

Back