Virginia under 65 on disability, medsup help

Not sure if this a thing anymore but i believe some states medicaid would pay the premium for a med supp in stead of funding the cost share payments .Maybe it was just for people who already had a med supp when they qualified for medicaid ?The Fl AARP med supp application stills ask question about whether current med supp premium is being paid by state medicaid.

Ive never heard of Medicaid paying for med sup premiums .Honesty it’d be a lot cheaper for the state to pawn everything off private carriers than the state paying the coshares

"Eligible for Medicaid" doesnt always mean they have Medicaid in my experience. Jarvis (UHC portal) will be more trustworthy and for most states you don't need social or Medicaid ID.

What state will show medicaid levels without a ss # or medicare #? Also sunfire doesn’t show what level of Medicaid as far as i recall? Level 1 just means the level of lis.

What state will show medicaid levels without a ss # or medicare #? Also sunfire doesn’t show what level of Medicaid as far as i recall? Level 1 just means the level of lis.

Correct - I never use sunfire for anything i can get from MARx or a carrier portal.

Jarvis will give you medicaid info with just name/dob/gender/zip in all states but GA and CA and even in those states a lot of the times you can just put a 0 in the medicaid field and Jarvis will sometimes pull the data.

just looked her up in sunfire
Eligible for Medicaid
LIS Level 1
The local sales reps for Anthem, UHC, Optima, Aetna, would be glad to help you. Check with your appointed insurance carriers. Usually especially now, they are sending out emails to agents about getting AHIP done, etc. Placing correctly from the start will save time and hassle.

Back