Wanting to Start a Niche Agency

jaugusta

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi guys. Im here because of all the help i have received in the the past and how eager people always are to offer good advice, so for that i want to thank you in advance.
Here is where I am at. I have been selling life and health for 3 years,love the job. I am ready for bigger things and can't get past the urge to move on and use my drive to carve out my own way in the world working for myself. I want to work a niche though, specifically mma. I already have the contacts to insure gyms and promotions, i've been doing life and health for years so I have that covered as well. But leaving my agency is my sticking point, im not sure how. If I leave do I keep my appointments with the current companies? Can I continue selling those products? What's my next step? I understand that I will get some hateful replies on using the search feature, so ahead of time, I have been, alot and i'm still confused. I was hesitant about posting because I see how some replies are on threads like this but that's ok.
Back to the moral of the story though is im not sure of what the
next step should be. Thanks so much guys and much respect to you for your help.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh some addational info. I'm wanting to make my first few steps from home. I already have a few people behind me who are all on board with working under me while we build his up. My thinking is that I would need to open a business bank account to pay them from, I'm not sure if I can do that from a personal account. Its things like that I'm so confused about. Thanks guys, you're all awesome.

Last edited:
Pertaining to the last part of your post...make sure you get yourself a GOOD accountant. This will save you numerous future headaches and answer these types of questions for you. Good luck!

Thanks, ill consult an accountant.

Any suggestions from anybodybon the first part? Thank you
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks, ill consult an accountant.

Any suggestions from anybodybon the first part? Thank you

Last edited:
Back