Watch Your Butt! Your Chair May Kill You!

Good for you!

I looked into this but can't seem to find one suitable for my height.

Doing yoga has drastically improved my posture (when sitting in any chair and standing), being 6' 3" I had a tendency to slouch or lean in when talking to people which is detrimental to your back.

Also Isokinetics has one with a back on it.

I will say it's harder to stay stationary and I now understand how it burns 350 calories a day if done for only two hours.

It's forcing me to not slump though and leaning back isn't an option anymore...

If they had these in Catholic school opposed to wood desks I certainly would of had more fun and avoided getting yelled at for leaning back.

Good for you!

I looked into this but can't seem to find one suitable for my height.

Doing yoga has drastically improved my posture (when sitting in any chair and standing), being 6' 3" I had a tendency to slouch or lean in when talking to people which is detrimental to your back.

Also Isokinetics has one with a back on it.

I'm using a 65 cm ball (5'11"). Have you tried the 75cm balls?

Who cares about the chair. I could hire the secretary if I was a big wheel in the Lead Business. I could berate people and say "you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight and I drove an $80,000 BMW."

You know "Mitch and Murray paid good money to get their names."

"Your name is Levene?" "Working at desks sitting on exercise balls is for closers - pal"

Frank, has anyone ever told you that you're crazy? This is 2010. Closers now bounce on balls and drive Priuses (not that I'll be caught dead in a Prius):twitchy:.

But I have a Lexus!! Well, I rarely follow others anyway due to already having balls.

;)

Had to know this was coming (pun intended)

Frank, has anyone ever told you that you're crazy? This is 2010. Closers now bounce on balls and drive Priuses (not that I'll be caught dead in a Prius):twitchy:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back