We want to buy an IMO or BGA Life Wholesale Operation

insurance404

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My business partners and I are merging and have a great lead source that is producing amazingly.

We are looking to buy an existing IMO or BGA Life Insurance wholesale business. WE ARE WILLING TO PAY A REFERRAL FEE to someone that helps us find a business for sale.

Since we have a higher volume of term, whole life and IUL's we want to find a company to run most of our business through and cut out the middle man.

Essentially we have an operation that is closing Term, IUL's and GUL's and need to move to the next level and higher compensation level. Our goal is to find the best BGA contract that will pay us the highest amount since we have 100% in house employees.

Please send me a message if you have a good IMO or BGA contract. We will provide a referral fee to whoever helps us get the best deal.

My business partners and I are merging and have a great lead source that is producing amazingly.

We are looking to buy an existing IMO or BGA Life Insurance wholesale business. WE ARE WILLING TO PAY A REFERRAL FEE to someone that helps us find a business for sale.

Since we have a higher volume of term, whole life and IUL's we want to find a company to run most of our business through and cut out the middle man.

Essentially we have an operation that is closing Term, IUL's and GUL's and need to move to the next level and higher compensation level. Our goal is to find the best BGA contract that will pay us the highest amount since we have 100% in house employees.

Please send me a message if you have a good IMO or BGA contract. We will provide a referral fee to whoever helps us get the best deal.

I'm partners in a GA and we run most of our contracts through TMA: The Marketing Alliance - America's Foremost Insurance Brokerage Network - TMA

Thanks Tahoe Ray, will check it out.

In an ideal world we are looking for a DIRECT appointment to life carriers. Or if we go thorough an IMO for awhile until we get a few million in premium per year, then get a full release. We will help those that work with us a lot of money. We are working to raise $5M for the agency to get it off the ground strong. Our team is first class from several top agencies now. We want to make the money, not make money for other agency owners.

Thanks Tahoe Ray, will check it out.

In an ideal world we are looking for a DIRECT appointment to life carriers. Or if we go thorough an IMO for awhile until we get a few million in premium per year, then get a full release. We will help those that work with us a lot of money. We are working to raise $5M for the agency to get it off the ground strong. Our team is first class from several top agencies now. We want to make the money, not make money for other agency owners.
TMA works with mostly agencies (not agents) and in many cases you work direct with the carrier and can be eligible for bonus based on production (in addition to the top carrier level contract).

It was started as a producer group to do basically what you're describing.

TMA works with mostly agencies (not agents) and in many cases you work direct with the carrier and can be eligible for bonus based on production (in addition to the top carrier level contract).

It was started as a producer group to do basically what you're describing.

Tahoe Ray, Can you be more specific with the agency called TMA? I googled it and several companies came up. Or if you could shoot me a message on their exact name would be helpful.

Tahoe Ray, they are actually one of the two primary IMO's we have narrowed it down to. Their CRM is really good, that might be the decision maker. Their split is a tad lower than another offer. Will take it all into consideration.

Tahoe Ray, they are actually one of the two primary IMO's we have narrowed it down to. Their CRM is really good, that might be the decision maker. Their split is a tad lower than another offer. Will take it all into consideration.
FWIW, I don't care about a referral fee.

We have just had a really good experience with them over the last several years.

Good luck with your search.

Back