Webinar Sales Presentation during COVID

Door2Door

Expert
I’ve seen some people not in the FE game discuss online sales presentations since knocking doors is frowned upon in most areas at the moment. What do you guys think the primary audience to target should be? Would it be a good time to focus on Mortgage Protection based Insurance or speak with a younger (sub 65) audience on Whole Life?

I’ve seen some people not in the FE game discuss online sales presentations since knocking doors is frowned upon in most areas at the moment. What do you guys think the primary audience to target should be? Would it be a good time to focus on Mortgage Protection based Insurance or speak with a younger (sub 65) audience on Whole Life?
You don't need to do a video conference/screen share unless you're selling something really complex like annuities (or max funded IUL/WL).

What you sell is generally dictated by your leads more than anything. I have a couple of websites that generate disability leads so guess what, I sell them disability insurance.

If you're buying term/mortgage protection facebook leads, sell them term.

Again, it really depends on what leads you're getting as far as the product goes.

Back